Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my first botd rolled 404% :)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ZonnyWonny, Mar 1, 2004.

1. ZonnyWonny

ZonnyWonny IncGamers Member

my first botd rolled 404% :)

well, finally got all the runes together and put em in a 8%ed sup eth warpike.

wattaya know... 404%ed and 15%LL

Im extatic :)

Thing is I made this for my merc rofl. Suppose ill trade it off and get a lower one. With my pally's concentration aura he does over 13k dmg. Insane...

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

Congrats, on using a duped zod.

3. frozenmagic

frozenmagic IncGamers Member

heh atleast he has a botd now..anyways using a duped rune on a runeword would make the runeword legit right?

4. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

... ok whats this supposed to mean? just cus he got a zod means its duped or he duped it? what makes u so sure u dont have a duped zod.. or if u could even aford one in the first place.

- joe

5. Shug_Ninx

Shug_Ninx IncGamers Member

Oh geez, this is like that stupid SOJ arguement we had back in 1.09. Yes, he COULD have traded for a geniuine SOJ, but in all liklehood its probably a dupe since the shear amount of odds to get one the drop is staggering. Same thing applies here.

And quite frankly, I dont give a damn. I never expected things to last this long and to tell you the truth I'd probably buy one if I were able to. Blizzard made so many runewords with so many expensive mods that are hard to find, that its simply just too hard to pass up.

So congrats on the roll, man. :thumbsup:

6. davew2040

davew2040 IncGamers Member

SoJ's weren't that bad; they were pretty popular, and good items, but having a bunch of them didn't offset the balance of the game that much. But since virtually all the overpowered items in 1.10 come from runewords, the mass-duping of runes is more serious. I guess kinda like 1.09 Iths or 160/60 armors. You have to cheat to compete :p

7. ZonnyWonny

ZonnyWonny IncGamers Member

actually I got it from cubing up 2 chams, but they were most likely dupes... heh. I dont care. Just cant believe such a high %ed

8. pipermac

pipermac IncGamers Member

Exactly who really cares. High runes are so impossible to find. Blizzard made them too difficult. so in reality the duping of the runes just brought the value and ability to get them down to a more realistic level. so that the rest of us actually have a remote chance of making these runewords.

9. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

Yeah, even with the duping that happened, the runes are still very high priced...heck a SUR goes for a near perfect anni.