Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my first barb ever equipment advice needed

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by picollo, Oct 19, 2006.

1. picollo

picollo Diabloii.Net Member

my first barb ever equipment advice needed

Hi all, i was wondering what i should give to my new ww barb i have yet to make, so far i have a beast, botdz, fort, gores,an dracs. my question is how is my gear so far would it make a good ww barb? im more interested in pvm right now as this is my first barb ever! (i know its a crime, sorry) so any suggestions on what else i should give him or what else besides ww an axe mastery i should put skill points into. thnx ne advice in advance. oh yeah i been to the guide section already didnt like it much, it was to confusing for my limited cerebral comprehension! but any way thnx for ne advice.

2. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Banned

Your gear looks fine. I don't believe life tap from dracs works with WW, so you can switch gloves for something else, maybe LoH?

As far as skills, maxing WW and BO is the basic setup. Then boost your def with shout. 1 point wonders are leap, berzerk, and the speed/stamina/def/res masteries.

Make sure your Breath of the Dying is ethereal. With Barbs, you rely on weapons to inflict damage, so look for strong weapons and remember to collect gold to pay for repairs. Good luck.

3. mainaman

mainaman Diabloii.Net Member

he dont need life tap to pvm
    dracks are good becasue you can leech off monsters, be careful with iron maiden. if you can get enigma its a better armor than fortitude as it allowes you more mobility.
    Get a2 nm def merc with insigth for mana regen so you can tele arrownd all you want