Helm: COA (JahBer)
Armor: Enigma MP
Belt: Verdungo
Gloves: Dracul (Bloodfist for gm duels)
Amulet: Mara's
Ring #1: Raven Frost
Ring #2: Bul Kathos
Boots: Waterwalk

Now I only need to know what charms I need.. Palaskillers or sc's with life and other good mods?

This is what im aiming for:

Weapon: Grief PB
Shield: Upped Zaka (Ber)
Helm: COA (JahBer)
Armor: Enigma MP
Belt: Verdungo
Gloves: Dracul (Bloodfist for gm duels)
Amulet: Mara's
Ring #1: Raven Frost
Ring #2: Bul Kathos
Boots: Waterwalk

Now I only need to know what charms I need.. Palaskillers or sc's with life and other good mods?
If your dueling, probably mostly life sc with other good mods since a zealer doesnt benefit a whole lot from the +skills like a hammerdin or something might. if you arent dueling, who cares that setup will rape hell anyways lol

This setup is for a Smiter but if my smiter gets boring I can always change to zealer ;)

And no please dont start de griefzerker discussion tyvm

ezemz

Diabloii.Net Member
My suggestion

Is to make a zealer/smiter. Mine works great and I just use LWZ. With grief you should own anywhere you go. LOL Later gator

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Smiters run on Pcombats too, just like Hammerdins. Max/Ar gc's don't do anything for Smite (+max doesn't add to it). Resist/Life charms for the rest. FHR charms to get you to 86% if needed. You will not need FHR charms when using Bloodfists.

Ludacris

Banned
IMO draculs beats bloodfist mainly because it has life tap and str +life leech. The FHR on bloodfists dont matter alot because you'll be stunning them and they wont hit you. When using zeal other story, but fhr is avaliable on GCs too!

Zaka or Exile. A lot debated issue. I would go for zaka because it has nice stats. Def will be high anyway with HS. If u go for Exile draculs lifetap is not a prirority anymore and you might wanna look into that issue again. COA beats shako in every way IMO. 'BerBer' it.

greyoldfellow

Diabloii.Net Member
smiter vs smiter if u are holy freezed, u need 65% ias and 86 fhr or u will be knocked back a lot. And u dont need draculs if u use exile (wich triggers in 1 or 2 hits). And i use 7 - 8 skillers only if they are 39 life or more.

pd: forgot to say, drop griefz and get griefpb (vs those who use hf), and drop waterwalks and get treks (20% fhr = 80 life in sc, and u will need 86% fhr.)

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
The only pub duels were defense and lifetap have any use are when your dueling a barb with 5k+ life. Think about your average public duel game and what the majority of the builds are.

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
Theres no such thing as Zaka vs Exile, my suggestion is to get both depending on situation, keep one of EACH in stash or on your hands.

Use Berber Coa, you'll have more flexibility for other socketables.
Ber Shako is for V/ts who needs that 1+ extra skills for foh
Draculs and Bloodfist debate. I'd say keep both when ever you need them. Bloodfist is good for fhr/life

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
1. BerBer CoA. You will want 50% DR anyway and the 30%FHR. Ber shako if you are a V/T for the extra +skill. Upped Rockstopper is also acceptable, it has lower str reqs than CoA, higher def and have almost the same stats minus 2 sockets and +1 skill.

2. Bloodfist / Draculs. Both are great to have. Bloodfist has the min damage that adds to smite, life and another huge FHR boost which can reduce the number of pcom/fhr charms you need.

3. Use Zaka if fighting other smiters, defence is pointless anyway. Exile against barbs. Remember to keep 4 ptopaz shields and 4 psapphire shields as well.