Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My faith went up a little

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by krmetal, Feb 22, 2004.

1. krmetal

krmetal IncGamers Member

My faith went up a little

After playing all day saturday, and seeing the rude and grabby people, I was not in the best of mood with the bnet comunity. Then I was in a finished run game and went to act 1 to sort stuff in my stash and etc. After awhile, an assassin (lvl 17) came in and asked if i could help get cain in nm. I said yes, planning that this would be my last game for the evening. After getting cain, he asked if I wanted something for my pally, the trade window opened and ....... there was a Hevens armour and mace, mavinas belt, unigue chaos armour, some ammys. After I closed my jaw, I said the Heavens would be nice and asked what he wanted. He said take it! I clicked the check and what didnt fit in my stash fell to the ground and he said thanks and left. I immediately switched characters and picked it all up. Course then I had to play some more games to try it all out!! There are a few good people left out there. :clap:

2. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Chances are that it's probably someone from these forums.

3. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

Um...how could a level 17 character ask for help in nightmare? He wouldn't have been able to do ancients...Otherwise, good for you. I like that kind of spirit in the game...

4. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

I heard that there is a way you can do baal without doing the ancients.

5. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

News to me, but then, I'm no expert on such details.

6. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

This has been explained many times of these forums. You can complete the Ancients Quest as long as someone in your party who needed that quest was lvl20 or over and at the Arreat Summit when the ancients die. The person who was lvl20 and needed the quest will get the quest AND the lvl-up. The people in the party who needed the quest but under lvl20 will get the quest but not the lvl-up.

7. taranis28

taranis28 IncGamers Member

Yeah you'll find good people out there. When I started out a few people in open games gave me low level gear, and my cousin constantly supplied me with better and better pieces he found. I've gotten to the point where I own multiple pieces of what I consider dream gear. When I MF its for things to put on my low level characters. When I no longer need it I'm more than happy to give it to someone in a game. I'm very partial to new people in the game, because they don't sit there screaming "nub" "noob" or profanity. :scratch: thats probably the reason I like open quest and leveling games as opposed to duels.

8. eOe_Azrael

eOe_Azrael IncGamers Member

There are many many many good ppl.
    1) I was given some Defense 224 ringmail (well the picture looks ringmail lol) armour that I needed to be 7 levels higher to wear (I was Level 18, you see)

2) I was given 2 unique items- an axe that freezes enemies, and a club with knockback damage. Now I have given them away to a friend whose MSN email I have.

3) I was given a wonderful maul. it was double-socketed, so I added up 2-22 lightning damge onto it.

4) Some pretty 140 defense armour. It was red :) I might have sold that when I became level 25 and got that super ringamail... Tho I may have given it off to a random lvl 3 sorcerer who had forgotten her p/w lol