Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my dueler dillema (testing probs)

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by GrnEggsNHam, Feb 5, 2004.

1. GrnEggsNHam

GrnEggsNHam IncGamers Member

my dueler dillema (testing probs)

Ok well I would like to test a mid-lvl dueling build out in single player to just see if it is still viable (I used this build pre 1.09 and haven't really seen it since). Anyways I need a character editor that would just let me edit the characters remaining stat pts and skill pts so that I can just place them and what not. I also need one that just has all the sets and uniques (I won't worry about jewels). I don't need to make my own items or any of that jazz just want to test a build here to see if the damage is decent. If this needs to be moved or deleted then by all means Zappa do it... But I really don't post anywhere else :).

2. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

Plz clue me in with the build...and id sya the best best editor is Jamella's which can easiloy be found by doing a search at Google.Com or going to MewGood.Com

3. SonOfRah

SonOfRah IncGamers Member

Jamella's or shadowmaster for stats/level editing.

ATMA's for item importing. You need an item library either from someone else or make one yourself, and the only way to do that is to find/export the items with ATMA.

Jamella does have an inbuilt item library that you can use, however both Jamella and SM are pretty risky for importing items due to the way it saves the items. PLus they are all 1.09

If you want send me a pm with what you want and I'll see if I have it. I have a complete 1.09 library including the best jewels (and laughably whites/iths....I'm sorry for whoever needed those - they suck compared to what someone could do with a little imagination). My 1.10 library is pretty limited. Most of the normal sets/uniques, but not much after that; but I can get them with a bit of tinkering of the game.

4. GrnEggsNHam

GrnEggsNHam IncGamers Member

hmm darn it would seem that something like Jamellas was in 1.09 is not out yet for 1.10? Looks like I will have have to create a mod for a few cube recipes for uniques and sets :). Was a little more effort than I wanted to put into this but O well...

5. SonOfRah

SonOfRah IncGamers Member

Jamella's has been discontinued for ages now. Same thing with ShadowMaster.

A mod like that is already made. Its over at phrozen keep and is called Archon mod iirc.

The only drawback is that you need at least the base item (or normal equivillent) of the set/unique that you wish to make.

Also uniques can only be spawned once a game so once you make it it turns rare for all other times.

And you can also spawn annihilius/gheeds charms with it. For laughs the best I've spawned is 19/20/10. Next best is 20/20/5.