Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my dtalon/trap asn

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ignoir, Feb 14, 2004.

1. ignoir

ignoir IncGamers Member

my dtalon/trap asn

man i started a dtalon/trap asn and im just not digging this,dtalon isnt my type of skill of cours ei already putm 9 points into it hoping it would benefit but i never even use it,with my base energy it drains my mana like a *****

so im trying to come up with the fastest possible pvm c/s trap asn for baal runs if u can gimme some hints on what to get id be damn thankful

2. Naliworld

Naliworld IncGamers Member

Wear a Nightsmoke/Naj's Light Plate(+% damage to mana), and all your mana problems will dissapear.

To get the most out of your DTalon, stack on as many CB/OW items you can find. However, DTalon truly reaches its peak at slvl 18.

3. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

dtalon is the absolute fastest skill to kill with through all of normal. It gets stronger faster than anyhting else. drink mana pots and then stick a manald on at lvl 15. problem solved.

I soloed normal baal at lvl 16 in about 15 seconds with just dtalon - so you might just need to rethink the strategy a bit.

4. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

DTalon rippes apart everything in normal and nightmare, but in hell it gets thougher. Though with elit boots and some cb it usually works well :)

5. eclipsedk

eclipsedk IncGamers Member

How did u mana to do baal @16.. thought ancient = requirement lvl 20 and you couldn't take wp/tp to baal untill after ancients?