my dtalon/trap asn

ignoir

Diabloii.Net Member
my dtalon/trap asn

man i started a dtalon/trap asn and im just not digging this,dtalon isnt my type of skill of cours ei already putm 9 points into it hoping it would benefit but i never even use it,with my base energy it drains my mana like a *****

so im trying to come up with the fastest possible pvm c/s trap asn for baal runs if u can gimme some hints on what to get id be damn thankful

Naliworld

Diabloii.Net Member
Wear a Nightsmoke/Naj's Light Plate(+% damage to mana), and all your mana problems will dissapear.

To get the most out of your DTalon, stack on as many CB/OW items you can find. However, DTalon truly reaches its peak at slvl 18.

dtalon is the absolute fastest skill to kill with through all of normal. It gets stronger faster than anyhting else. drink mana pots and then stick a manald on at lvl 15. problem solved.

I soloed normal baal at lvl 16 in about 15 seconds with just dtalon - so you might just need to rethink the strategy a bit.

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
DTalon rippes apart everything in normal and nightmare, but in hell it gets thougher. Though with elit boots and some cb it usually works well :)

eclipsedk

Diabloii.Net Member
inkanddagger said:
dtalon is the absolute fastest skill to kill with through all of normal. It gets stronger faster than anyhting else. drink mana pots and then stick a manald on at lvl 15. problem solved.

I soloed normal baal at lvl 16 in about 15 seconds with just dtalon - so you might just need to rethink the strategy a bit.
How did u mana to do baal @16.. thought ancient = requirement lvl 20 and you couldn't take wp/tp to baal untill after ancients?