My druid can solo hell

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
Uh. No pimping allowed?

5. Thou Shalt Not Pimp Oneself

Edit:
I!! reserve the right to amend these rules at MY discretion without notification. The onus is on the member to periodically check these rules for changes.

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
Please edit your post now that I've informed you soloing hell is NOT related to penis size. You are still at 4 inches.
Fenris that was uncalled for. Joining in on a problematic thread doesnt exactly put you in a favorable positition.

*kicks himself.* crap..me either

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
ReallFugitive said:
Where did you start measuring from? Your anus?

Oh yeah and since we are on OT here, anyone know where I can find the merc IAS calculator?
the german calculator is pretty precise at attack speeds, all except for druids

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
~Kazama Fury~ said:
the german calculator is pretty precise at attack speeds, all except for druids
I can't find it, I lost the link ever since they changed hosts.

And I can't find a post for with a link ever since Garbad went on his drunken forum frenzy and messed up everything.

NM I found it on the amazonbasin page.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Refridge, you better watch it. I think I will be leniet for now. Victus is mod in my abscence. Don't make me ban anyone.

Garbad

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
Refridge, you better watch it. I think I will be leniet for now. Victus is mod in my abscence. Don't make me ban anyone.

Garbad
you're kidding me garbad? I just reported this thing before I read your reply here, you didnt ban delete or even lock the thing? don't you have a quota to meet? this is a pretty bad thread to be left going