Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My Diablo2deals.com email.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by somewhatdamaged99, Mar 1, 2004.

1. somewhatdamaged99

somewhatdamaged99 IncGamers Member

My Diablo2deals.com email.

Comments welcome :thumbsup:

Erm, you have suddenly altered the price without stating this on your web page? If you truly are saying that you can get lvl 99 chars on ANY realm, ladder or non ladder (meaning playable on battle.net), then i am sorry to say that i doubt your sincerity. Considering you have stated an 'anonymous' name when registering your diablo2deals.com website, is the first suspicious move, and suddenly upping your prices at the first sniff of business is the second. Also considering the lack of professionalism in your email responses suggests that you are not running a business at all, and are in fact, attempting to swindle money from naive and unfortunate people thinking they are getting a good deal.

If you genuinly can provide the items and characters you claim to be used on Battle Net Realms (meaning Europe, USEast, USWest, Asia) then i wholeheartedly apologise for effectively calling you a liar, but i do not agree with you selling 'bugged' items for use on said realms and attempting to ruin the game for us all.

I would be very very careful with how you proceed with this website, as taking money and not fulfilling claims can have SEVERE legal implications, even on something as seemingly unimportant as selling virtual items.

regards

Barry

----- Original Message Follows -----
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: lvl 99 chars
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:20:06 -0600
    >
    > Yes, it will probably take 10-15 days. I will also need
    > an extra 25.00.
    >
    > Quoting "barry.armstrong" <[email protected]>:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Sounds good. Just a little bit concerned about how this
    > > could be done, as i say, there is only one lvl 99 ladder
    > > char on europe so how can you possibly get one to 99 in
    > > 3-5 days. The only lvl 99 on europe ladder took 4
    > > months of constant playing with over 25 people baal
    > > running 24/7?
    > > Are you paypal verified? Just in case there are any
    > > problems and i have some comeback.
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > Barry

2. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

He's just scamming you...and it might not be an idea to advertise the website here with the URL. :/

3. toader

toader Banned

first: :lol:
    then: :scratch:
    Next: :sleep:
    Finally: :drink:

4. somewhatdamaged99

Apologies for unintentionally posting the URL guys :uhhuh:

5. toader

toader Banned

I dont understand why you are even dealing with this person?

Are you trying to get characters fro yourself? If so, that is generally frowned up around here. Do you have another thread going already explaining your intentions in dealing with this company/individual? If so, can you link it for me, otherwise, can you explain what the hell is going on?

6. somewhatdamaged99

Toader,

I am not trying to get items or characters for myself. We had a thread a few days ago about the validity of D2 item sites and if they were honest etc. One of the lads mentioned the site and i thought i would check it out to see if they really were 'dodgy' or genuinly wanted to provide a service to the public.

http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=143731

I actually defended the sites in general, saying they were just selling to make some money and were actually trying to provide a service (albeit a touchy one), and i have actually proved myself wrong with my investigative dealings with the above guy.

I thought the thread would help out people who may have been interested in purchasing items and help them to not be ripped off, as although buying items is wrong in mine and your eyes, does not mean people won't do it (and i do not like seeing anyone get ripped off if i can help stop it)

Anyway, i hope you see now why i checked it out

Sorry if it annoyed you

Have a beer on me :drink:

somewhatdamaged