Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My Chars and account EXPIRED.

Discussion in 'PvP' started by badolzon, Nov 18, 2006.

1. badolzon

badolzon Banned

My Chars and account EXPIRED.

Well. This is a hurtful thing, considering I was working for 4 years on that account. And I was ranked once 4th best fb sorc on East on D2Jsp....

I want some help or consideration on how to get back on Diablo 2 the fast way... I'm not starting over from scratch.. Any ideas? All I want is help or ideas..

Thanks people.

This incident happened like 5 months ago.

And my heart just burns because I havent played it for such a long time.

Diablo was my life.

Jeez, stupid B.net Expiration date...

2. Fists of War

Fists of War Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah gotta hate the expiry...and how will you not be starting from scratch? Have any friends to help with rushing/items?

3. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy Diabloii.Net Member

So you want to get back in to D2 scene, the "fast" way? Why not ask your very close kind hearted jsp friends for some donations? They sure are mature caring bunch over there.

Go ebay. then get your fg up to thousands, and then build a 3rd best fb sorc in existence. Or take the slow route and make a mf char. But ya, I agree why mf when you can buy online? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

On a serious note, make sure you play Ladder. and strongly advise you to make a mf char. Get yourself a hell compatible build together, all you need is something small, like a shako, to slowly gain up wealth using sneaky trades. :prop:

4. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Perhaps you should work up more of a social life? Because diablo won't help you in the long run... (unless you go into business). :innocent: :flip: :listen:

5. Bulgarian

Bulgarian Banned

this wasnt necessary.

6. Dennis_KoreanGuy

and a whine from teh 1337est ex-fbsorc asking how to get back to diablo when they should already know exactly how... is necessary? He refuses to start from scratch, though I do not know what his refusal will change anything. and he wanted help or advice, I gave him one or two.

7. disc

disc Diabloii.Net Member

if your so well thaught of on d2jsp why not post a begging letter there... oh im so cynical. someone move this post to this post to the begging forum please.

8. badolzon

badolzon Banned

Well, first of all.

I didn't really join up on any ladders on D2jsp, nor does anybody care about me. So nobody will donate anything.

I just looked up on D2jsp and thought to myself " Hmm I've never been beaten before by a caster on pub matches, how about I go Priv."

I did that, I beat sorcs like Roger, Xic, Pray, Zz-Jewz, and many others.

I don't see how it is EASY to get back into the "Diablo scene", I wish my mom would let me get a paypal account.. I'm only 15 years old.

And I used Shako on my sorc.. Not circ, my sorc was 160-180 fcr. I used upped Magi, Wiz/40 Hoto, 7-9 Fb-Gcs, with Anni, Rest where Life Sc, I used Spirit shield/ Ss on melee'rs. My sorc was Full block 4.5k Mana, no 70/15's, Legit sorc, 2k life.

2x Sojs, Arachs. Magi gloves.... And that ammy that was rare and gave 2 to Sorc skills, I think it was Shenks or something. Sorry I havent played for 5-6 months =\

O yah and 5 bo Scourge CTA

Seeing as I was never rich, and could only afford one char at a time.

I relied on my skills, not items.

9. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

The breakpoints are at 105 and 200, so why?

10. badolzon

badolzon Banned

Because I liked the bonus mana/ bonus life the Shako gave me + 2 to all skills was good on my bo, and I felt good being the unique sorc with a Shako instead of the "pro" circ.

And 2 "pro circ" sorcs fought me at the same time, because they thought I was a shako noob.

They both lost.

Wiz not because of fcr, but resistance, and it looked cool as hell.

11. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

I am not talking about gear, I am talking about your FCR mention. Why 160-180 when the breakpointsd are at 105 and 200?

12. HappyAssassin

HappyAssassin Diabloii.Net Member

So your chars and account expired, leaving you to troll around forums claiming to be a top PvP. Fortunately for you, you'll never have to prove it since you don't have a dueling account. Lucky you.

13. badolzon

badolzon Banned

Because FCR effects what items I have on, I don't wear FCR rings, like for example, I wear HOTO instead of Wiz, or Circ instead of Shako, my FCR would drop by 20 FCR or increase by 20 FCR.

Get it?
    Get it?

To the guy that called me a troll:

Yup, lol.
    :)

Too bad, I don't care.

I've proven myself to many people who doubted me. I don't care what people think anymore.

14. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Your FCR does not affect what items you use, your items affect what FCR you have. And that's what you decide. So, you are at the 105% FCR breakpoint, so why the hell bother mention an odd number such as 160-180 when it does not matter at all?

And learn some basic maths, 10+20=30, not 20.

Then just go to JSP. As trolling is against the rules in here. And claiming stuff based on experiences 5-6 months ago is not exactly something you should do. And yes, I even do that myself sometimes...

15. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Lol let the best sorc in existence be. Doubt he will learn anything from trying to correct him on his weird fcr.

16. andrewexd

andrewexd Diabloii.Net Member

why use vipermagi when your not reaching 200% fcr and also whats wrong with shako. shako is a good. unless ur going 200% fcr shako is the best helm to wear. and why would think of spending 1$ on some colorful pixels.

17. badolzon

badolzon Banned

Dude screw your breakpoints theres no such thing.

If I wear Enigma as opposed to a magi I see my cast rate slowed, even though it's within the 105-200 Fcr breakpoint. I don't believe in " Dur dur Breakpoints" I believe in noobs like you getting completely owned by me, and than having to go Bm to make your sad self happy, or explain why I beat you or tell me some complicated thing that I couldn't care less for, i've been playing Diablo 2 for 4 years, I don't care about things like that: go stab yourself right now.

18. De4dEyE

De4dEyE Diabloii.Net Member

You're a terrible troll.

19. badolzon

badolzon Banned

And you need to suck my d1ck.

20. HappyAssassin

HappyAssassin Diabloii.Net Member

Or he could just wait till you get banned, which'll be real soon here. Unlike jsp, the mods actually do their jobs on these forums.