Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my build please comment

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by naeuuin, Mar 8, 2004.

1. naeuuin

naeuuin IncGamers Member

my build please comment

Poison and Bone
    PD- 20
    PE- 20
    PN- 20
    BT- 20
    BS-1
    BSp-10
    BA-1
    BW-1
    BP-1

Curses
    AD-1
    IM-1
    LT-1
    WK-1
    TR-1
    DE-1
    LR-1

SUMMONING
    SM-1
    SS-1
    SSm-1
    GM-1
    SR-1
    CG-1
    BG-1
    IG-1
    FG-1
    REV-1

2. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

...why 10 into bone spirit?

And I take it you have 1 into all summonings to get revives and fire golem, which are valid as distractions with proper +skills...

...but why 10 into bone spirit? It won't deal hardly enough damage to do anything w/o synergies

3. JCX

JCX IncGamers Member

You're going to have a lot of trouble with poison immunes. In hell, act 5 they are fairly common. I tried to build a poison AND bone necro. Didn't work so well at all. Not enough synergies to go around IMO (even wearing h4xxorwalk boots).

4. naeuuin

naeuuin IncGamers Member

bone teeth give +15% to bone spirit and then with +skills. i figure get the most out of the sygeries and let +'s bring up base dmg. or do i have it wrong

5. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

You have it backwards, teeth gain +15% from bonespirit, bonespirit only gains +6% per one point into teeth.

+skills don't add to synergies, only natural points, and if you want to delve into bugs you could use the marrowalk bug to help you. Just don't put that point into bone prison and slap on some marrowalks for the lvl 33 synergy

6. tl998

tl998 Banned

this is not a build. This is simply a list of skills and how you would allocate them. People have no idea how you would play, or what kind of equipment is good for this 'build.' And not ONLY that, your 'build' takes 111 skill points to complete! The max points you ever get is 110 at level 99! Correction...you left out Corpse Explode as a prerequesite to BS and Bsp. That's 112 skill points needed! Besides most people enter hell around level 75 anyways, so you should also tell people the allocation at that point. Give us some clue, some inkling as to how to approach monsters and kill them. Crunch some numbers maybe to show us how exactly you plan to deal with poison immunes. For example with 20 in Teeth, 10 in Spirit, even with a generous +10 to all skills, you'd do 788-856 damage per Spirit. That won't get you anymore in Hell.

In conclusion:
    No matter what, this 'build' is too skill point intensive. There would be no way you'd have enough points for anything in the summoning tree. Just the P&B tree costs 95 skill points alone. Assuming all quests done, you'll reach that at level 84. Of course if you did that you'd have none in curses whatsover either. Give...us...more...INFO, not just toss us a bunch of skills, which is not helpful.

EDIT: Factoring in Marrowwalks, you'd do around 1.5k Bone Spirit. Still not strong considering you're exploiting a bug (it's a bug that lots of people accept, but let's not talk about that here). You'd need what? 10, 11 spirits to kill a Death Lord in one player mode in Hell?