Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My brother the cheeser

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Andygal, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Andygal

Andygal IncGamers Member

My brother the cheeser

My brother insisted on downloading a cheesy character editor program. Then he insisted I cheese a character using said cheesy program.

Nothing more boring a character with maxed out skills.

What cheese. I intend to delete said cheesy editor and said cheesy character.

I see no fun in killing everything in one hit.

That's my rant for the evening. Good night to you all.

2. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Just leave him to himself. I'd be really pissed if someone just come to delete my stuff, no matter what it is.

3. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

Use the editor to rename all his characters to something involving "cheese": Cheesazon, Cheesebarian, on and on.

But yeah, so long as he's not getting involved in MP games or trading itamz with legit people, let him be cheesy.

4. chaos

chaos Diablo: IncGamers Member

Yup, his idea of fun may differ from yours. If he's happy and doesn't affect others, let him be.

5. Piawanegawa

Piawanegawa IncGamers Member

I love characters with maxed out skills, well not all skills, but the skills they actually use. Only if I earned the skills of course.

I see fun in killing (almost) everything in one hit. The IK set is pretty uber, and I was so excited when I was finally able to trade the soul cage :).

Now my IK barb pretty much kills everything with one hit ... and got himself killed against a thorns boss I hadn't seen the aura on *giggle*. Fortunately I don't play hardcore.

Uber skills and gear does not guarantee surviving :) Even the cheesy character will die once in a while if the player is not skilled enough. And those using cheats probably never will own the skills :)

Pia

6. TheNix

TheNix IncGamers Member

A friend of my daughter was proudly boasting about his new GODLY character. He used an editor and hacked a lvl 99 Barb with a slvl 20 in all skills, fantastic armour and weapons, oh yeah, and a ZOD. He was so proud of it he sent a copy to me to admire. :rolleyes: I told him that I was impressed and he went away strutting like a peacock. Some people are easily pleased. :lol:

7. Andygal

Andygal IncGamers Member

just to clarify

We use two differant computers and he made me download a copy on my computer as well. So I won't delete the editor from his computer just from mine. He can do whatever the heck he wants but I don't want anything to do with that stuff.

And for the other guy, maxed out skills are fine, but not all summoning skills maxed out in Act 1 normal