Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my book...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by 6stringspanky, Feb 14, 2004.

1. 6stringspanky

6stringspanky IncGamers Member

my book...

i have this notebook full of all kinds of stuff. anything from tc's to my new info on i/qlvls. and a full list of uniques to a quick walk through of the game. i was thinking of typing it all out in case anyone wanted it but i dont wanna waste my time if noone does. my question here is, if there's an interest in it or not.

2. Indemaijinj

Indemaijinj IncGamers Member

I dunno about the walkthrough, but if you add all cube recipes this might be a mighty fine tool for the newbies.

3. 6stringspanky

yeah it's got all kinds of stuff in it....i wrote almost anyhting i could find about diablo on this website in it.

4. Kremtok

Kremtok IncGamers Member

I'm thinking that this might be most effective and well-used in a downloadable document. Perhaps your walkthrough could be integrated into the FAQ, but certainly the TC and similar info would be widely used if available in such a format. If your handwriting is legible, you could even make it into a .pdf to save yourself the time and trouble. You have my vote to give it a go.

5. 6stringspanky

it's kinda crappily put together and scribbled onto many pages...i think i would have to type it out

6. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I think it could really help, not only newbies, but even veteran players who don't know all about TCs, and other things like that.

7. 6stringspanky

there is another diablo website i used to look at for ?'s and i got quite a bit from there. i thinki will go ahead with it. i can't read some of it....think i will have to re-research it

8. Ashlen

Ashlen IncGamers Member

You sound like me spanky. I have a one and a half inch 3-ring binder full of all kinds of things I printed. It is full with pages of stuff from all the set and unique items' stats, to char ideas I want to try, to misc. things like merc stats, cube recipes, etc. etc.

9. Ryondaahl

Ryondaahl IncGamers Member

Great idea Spanky,

i'd be willing to lay-out your text in InDesign and make a nice PDF file out of it. Lots of people would benefit IMO.

cheers,

Ryondaahl

10. 6stringspanky

do you think it would be bad if i went back and copy and pasted to make sure it was all accurate....i would get it all from diabloii.net and ask permission from the writers. any comments on this?

11. farting bob

farting bob Banned

i save all mien to my Pc in my "diablo stuff" folder. size:25mb, mostly documents, a few pics.

12. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

A lot of diabloii.net's information may be slightly off, but I'd say it's ok. Besides, if you post some ino that's inaccurate I'm sure someone will be around to correct it :)

Copy/pasting is how I keep hold of useful info anyway, I always have a bunch of plain .txt files on my desktop for just this purpose.

13. 6stringspanky

awesome, i htink i might be able to get around to it some night this week.....