my book...

6stringspanky

Diabloii.Net Member
my book...

i have this notebook full of all kinds of stuff. anything from tc's to my new info on i/qlvls. and a full list of uniques to a quick walk through of the game. i was thinking of typing it all out in case anyone wanted it but i dont wanna waste my time if noone does. my question here is, if there's an interest in it or not.

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
I dunno about the walkthrough, but if you add all cube recipes this might be a mighty fine tool for the newbies.

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking that this might be most effective and well-used in a downloadable document. Perhaps your walkthrough could be integrated into the FAQ, but certainly the TC and similar info would be widely used if available in such a format. If your handwriting is legible, you could even make it into a .pdf to save yourself the time and trouble. You have my vote to give it a go.

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
I think it could really help, not only newbies, but even veteran players who don't know all about TCs, and other things like that.

6stringspanky

Diabloii.Net Member
there is another diablo website i used to look at for ?'s and i got quite a bit from there. i thinki will go ahead with it. i can't read some of it....think i will have to re-research it

Ashlen

Diabloii.Net Member
You sound like me spanky. I have a one and a half inch 3-ring binder full of all kinds of things I printed. It is full with pages of stuff from all the set and unique items' stats, to char ideas I want to try, to misc. things like merc stats, cube recipes, etc. etc.

Ryondaahl

Diabloii.Net Member
Great idea Spanky,

i'd be willing to lay-out your text in InDesign and make a nice PDF file out of it. Lots of people would benefit IMO.

cheers,

Ryondaahl

6stringspanky

Diabloii.Net Member
do you think it would be bad if i went back and copy and pasted to make sure it was all accurate....i would get it all from diabloii.net and ask permission from the writers. any comments on this?

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
6stringspanky said:
do you think it would be bad if i went back and copy and pasted to make sure it was all accurate....i would get it all from diabloii.net and ask permission from the writers. any comments on this?
A lot of diabloii.net's information may be slightly off, but I'd say it's ok. Besides, if you post some ino that's inaccurate I'm sure someone will be around to correct it :)

Copy/pasting is how I keep hold of useful info anyway, I always have a bunch of plain .txt files on my desktop for just this purpose.