My belated introduction

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
My belated introduction

Hi everybody. I am somewhat of a lurker around the SPF so i thought id introuduce myself. I have been a member of these forums for... a couple years, i dont really know. I started playing d2 4 years ago so i consider myself pretty knowlegable of the game, although i pretty much only play classic diablo 2, well, some expansion when i feel like playing druids or assasins :)

In the past i only used single player as a way to test out characters (by using an editor) before i make them on b.net. I have now deleted maphack and hero editor and feel rejuvinated :)

I think i will become a more frequent member here, its seems like a nice place. If you have seen me before its most likely in the classic forum or the Pvp forum.

Be expecting "baron" and "baroness" threads :)

And mabye the occasional King or Queen thread


Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to classic MP w/ me, im more than up to it




Fred
 
fredsta54 said:
Hi everybody. I am somewhat of a lurker around the SPF so i thought id introuduce myself. I have been a member of these forums for... a couple years, i dont really know. I started playing d2 4 years ago so i consider myself pretty knowlegable of the game, although i pretty much only play classic diablo 2, well, some expansion when i feel like playing druids or assasins :)

In the past i only used single player as a way to test out characters (by using an editor) before i make them on b.net. I have now deleted maphack and hero editor and feel rejuvinated :)

I think i will become a more frequent member here, its seems like a nice place. If you have seen me before its most likely in the classic forum or the Pvp forum.

Be expecting "baron" and "baroness" threads :)

And mabye the occasional King or Queen thread


Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to classic MP w/ me, im more than up to it




Fred
welcome *kicks shins*
oh yea classic is real fun i just Barronnessed a metorb sorc(the chaos sanc was actually hard eek) well she was only lvl 66 anyways welcome again noy you really can not leave...EVER
 

Jake_b74

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF!!!! I really enjoy classic, would you like to make a new character with me? I am not really sure if we would be able to mp, becuase just about every attempt to do tpc, (tcp)??? or / ip have failed with friends. But perhaps our luck with be different. I hope you injoy your stay. Also since nobody has done it ! * raises leg to kick, thinks, ah its not my spot to do the kicking* Your getting off easy i supose :lol: :lol: :D :thumbsup:
 

atmosphere

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF Fredsta, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself :).

I've been something of a lurker myself here for a while, and it's only recently that I actually started playing SP.
Anyways, once again enjoy yourself!

Cheers

atmo
 

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
*Pulls out procedure list*

Um... let’e see... Read the FAQs and stickies... Read my sig... Don’t feed the squid... Make sure to put on some shingua...

Well, we can just skip that last one. :evil:

*Charges up tiger strike with Passion giant thresher. Goes into Dragon Tail...*

Oh, booger. Where did your shins go?

*Looks at giant thresher.*

Oh, there they are. You will have to forgive me, first day on the job and all...
 

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks guys, for the warm introduction.

@pinkeyandthebrain: Hell chaos sanctuary in classic is fairly easy, lvl 66 seems kinda low to be running it though, especially on a meteorb sorc (which is teh suxorz on classic :( )

@jake: i would love to mp with you, i have not started any characters on ap yet so mabye i can start w/ you


speedy replies, wow




Fred
 

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
Porius said:
Welcome!

What sorts of characters do you like to play?

Porius
well, any character that is uncommon and viable is always fun. keep in mind i play classic almost exclusively

Characters that i do NOT play

single element sorcs
Most paladins
all assasins apart from phoenix strike sins
javazons
boring "1 trick horse" characters


So basically fun hybrids.
And classic ww barbs, the character that can kill hell diablo in 1 ww using a bsnap :lol: (seriously)


oh yeah, how could i forget druids (any kind except for n00b windy)

not to mention 2h zealots (shields are for cowards)




Fred
 

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welocme! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Don't mind...umm...Cat; she's just happy to see you.
 
fredsta54 said:
So basically fun hybrids.
And classic ww barbs, the character that can kill hell diablo in 1 ww using a bsnap :lol: (seriously)


Fred
Yea i kinda noticed that she wasnt to super-de-duper
are ww babas that good in 1.10 classic? if so then i am going to make me one
 

Jake_b74

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah fred just pm me, or make a post when you want to start, i will play. Although tomarrow the meele blues tourny is starting so tomarrow i will probably be playing that most of the day.
 

Remsaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Dave in the basement said:
Welcome to the SPF, Fred! :D

Dave

Welcome to SPF, may your stay be long and prosperous.

*whacks Fred with the Superior Mallet of Uber Nooberness"
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome! now be nice to the EUs and wipe your feet, I just vacuumed the carpet in here.

So, what is your opinion of aardvarks?
 

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
welcome! now be nice to the EUs and wipe your feet, I just vacuumed the carpet in here.

So, what is your opinion of aardvarks?
aardvarks... hmm.. i forget what they are, animals? lol
 
Top