My barbarian cant hit the side of a barn

TheBrave

Diabloii.Net Member
I started a barb the other day, using double swing atm, until i get frenzy. I'm lvl 20, my attack rating is almost 600 with each weapon. Every monster I check my hit % on its 95%. But Ive seen my barb swing and miss up to 20 times in a row! Its looks more like the hit % is much lower than 95% or I'd be mowing down bodies in corpse Vally already. I might just make him a whirly if this keeps up~~~

Any thoughts?

TheBrave

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought that was it too, but when i do land a hit it crushes them pretty hard. I'm using fire gemmed axes atm so i can see the magic hit as well. I'm starting to think my barb hates me lol

hubb

Diabloii.Net Member
The char screen is a little off, but still reasonably accurate for chance to hit.

What's your ping and distance to the server like? You can use /ping or /fps to check it (/fps is more accurate, I think).

TheBrave

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm playing on SP, I just started playing diablo 2 again a few days ago. I found a Unique sword and switched it for one of my axes and i'm actually hitting stuff now I think ATMA messed with it when i was moving stuff around but who knows. Thanks for the help peeps