my bad luck came to an end :(

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
my bad luck came to an end :(

All started when I began trying to see how many runes I'd have to do before I found a key from countess. So that I wouldnt be too bored, and because I was actualy having fun with all the rather icky runes I was getting, I began picking runes tal and up and leaving the others. I then would mule them from time to time. During this time I found 9 complete sets of spirit runes, 2 more tals runes, sol, 3 shaels, 2 dols, 1 io, 1 lum, 1 fal, and 1 pul. Even found a druid ele gc with 30 life, and some scs, etc. And then, sadly my bad luck came to an end :cry: and she gave me a key

LizAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't got luck with terror keys either, I have found just one terror key compared to may 12 hate keys I have found. I mostly do both summoner and countess in same game. But the countess has given me a lot of runes, f.e. a pul, and one of her minions or other creatures gave me an ohm :azn:

btw cg on your find :wink3:

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
The countess has been a <profanity> to me too lately. I had a 50+ run dry spell, and things haven't improved dramatically since.

Arcane OTOH was paying off fairly reliably, getting about 5 Hkeys in the mad Summoner-Countess-only runs I was doing (~60 runs, give or take).

I share a similar story with your nice ele GC. I was running Arcane once, and I stopped to kill a couple of Champ Goatmen at the start of the path, where I would usually just skip all monsters and shoot straight to the Summoner. They dropped a GC, I took no real notice of it but it was still in the back of my mind. Summoner gone, the GC was still itching in my brain so I decided to tele back and take my chances with the GC. Lo and behold, it was a Paladin Combat GC with +2 max suffix. Cue cheesy grin and giddy laughter.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't got luck with terror keys either, I have found just one terror key compared to may 12 hate keys I have found. I mostly do both summoner and countess in same game. But the countess has given me a lot of runes, f.e. a pul, and one of her minions or other creatures gave me an ohm :azn:

btw cg on your find :wink3:
funny part about the gc was: I got it while breaking these barrels I thought looked goofy in the room the countess had been in lol. I did decide to cube some of the runes, and rerol one insight I had. Good thing I did. Got 17 aura for the first time :D

HolyHammer

Diabloii.Net Member
My experience has been the exact opposite. I score a TKey every 6-7 runs, and an HKey every oh, say 50 runs?

But the Tower has been good to me as well. Countess dropped me a Mal last week, first time she has ever dropped me anything better than Ko. And my first self-found high rune ever (yeah, I know, technically Mal is not a HR).

The very next night I opened a treasure chest on Tower Level 5 in the room with all the gold on the left, and out pops a Vex!

I figure my HR luck is all used up, at least for another year.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been really lucky with the Countess, when 1.11 came out I got a key in one or two runs. I didn't do much key searching, ran the Summoner a few times but got nothing (I traded the key off for an elemental damage jewel, I thought what the hell, I can always get more - I like Countess runs). Then the other day I took a brief break from my new rabies wolf and decided to take a quick Countess run for lack of anything better to do. Lo and behold, not only does she drop a key but on the way I found a neat unique club that's perfect for my wolf.

cynicalcat1

Diabloii.Net Member
took me a long time to get a key set.but i have quite a few terror and destruction keys.i couldnt get the summoner to drop any hate keys.so anyway i have an organ set now, but to scared to try it. i play hardcore now.:grin:

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
i got the same probs with terror keys, guess dondrei and cynical are taking ours!