My babies

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
IpBanPrevales restarted LK running tonight. Nothing worthy atm, low runes, crappy sc/gc mostly, a graverobber skiller. Still haven't found any Shokugusha for IpWoMan, well she is left aside for now anyway !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
After 140 runs, IpBanPrevales didn't drop any new HR. A pul nonetheless, it's still a step on the road to Jah ! :( #4SurToFind

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Finally ! At run 131 of this afternoon batch, IpBanPrevales dropped a Io ! Yesss !!!

A io rune... sniff... well, decided to stop after an Ist drop, at run 247. Maybe tonight !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
The first 100 runs of tonight brought IpBanPrevales her third Sur ! It will be hard to get back on Noobazon leveling tonight !!!

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Time to stop for tonight - sorry Noobazon, you got parked during those last 274 runs.

IpBanPrevales dropped a Lo finally ! Alongside got dropped a Gul and two Mal for what i record, and a Lem amongst the lower ones.

Fortitude doors are opened. To be decided if i wait to make it on untwinked or send the Lo on the ebugged sacred armor i got on the twinked side... will not decide tonight.

Gnight guys !!!

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Took the decision to keep the HRs untwinked, it will allow IpBanPrevales to boost her merc, and twinked ones will hopefully get one during the RFL.

It will allow a quicker runner switch to BabySorc who will be more efficient eventually !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Noobazon, after almost half a batch of cow-training, decided to Pindle run a bit. After an hour, at an average of 31secs per run with 300+mf, she dropped a Griswold's valor, a Crescent moon amulet, a unique Decapitator, a wizardspike, a 3os 13ed archon plate - awaiting for Jah now ! - an eth Vortex [email protected], a running poison&bones skiller, and some mf sc. Also, she is close to lvl 89. Not bad night at all !

From a player point of view, you were right guys, javazon is really fun to play, it adds a new gameplay to the enhearted paladin i am, it was really worth to start !

Internet has come back, i have a bunch of screenshots to upload and share on the various threads, but it will take some time !

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
RFL Spring 2019 round 1 set 1 qualifiers - my best set by 0.6pts.

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Twinked necromancer babies will be running more or less altogether. Welcome to BabySkellies and BabyPoBones !

#Screens to be added later, when hitting hell :)

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Here are my disclosure vids for RFL round 2 - Travincal.

The first set, with best score:
Cham, Mal, Pul, Ist, Sur, Ohm, Vex, Um

The second one, with a try to run with sorc and the return of the barb:
Gul, Ist, Ber, Pul, Ist, Um, Sur

Text for runes added, but they are all in at the beginning and end of the vids :)

Now they are safe for high rune stories!

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Quality matters ;)

As a consequence I had to rework my HR summary in first thread post, to make it more readable than the short stories I was doing before - it helps me and people i'll trade with to keep track on the long run!

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Update levels of chars.

The necro twins are still leveling in A5 NM, Baal running, with BabyPoBones nearly end geared and funnier to play with - therefore some levels in advance.

JohnnyBeGood, Hammerdin, is running CS for RFL round 3, and getting really close to 94 - now I have a crafter, finally !

UT99er IpBanPrevales is still on her way to 99, now 92. Still the longuest road to complete, but the last weapons made the traps hit harder. To be Mat soon after RFL end !

See you on next update !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
During BabyBaba way to Patriarch, he dropped an Ohm rune in CS :p (not counting for RFL)

Checked !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
And now BabySorc is also Mat - it was so damn quick, tp-tp-tp-tp-minions-Baal in about 25 minutes last night:

Tonight lvl 95 will be targeted by JohnnyBeGood during his RFL run :)

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
BabyNinetyNiner started his 99er journey. As my favourite class, i had to have a Paladin contender !

Now let's discover what he will become, but for now, RNG may be trying to tell something:

A long term auradin ?