My babies

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Just don't stop running... dropped a Teleport circlet and another Sur today ! Time to cube...

Any idea of what it's worth ?

Half the way to Infinity ! Well, lacks the Mal and Ist runes, also, and more important i guess, the Eth base:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
BabySorc, after Anya quest, is now lvl 62, and is proud to wear her Ptopazed Shako !

Thanks GoMule it is a little pain only to share the Vipermagi with JohnnyBeGood, but as a reward it will come back socketed to him :) Well, one day, for now it's a shared time between IpBanPrevales LK runs and BabySorc leveling !

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
BabySorc hit lvl 66 last night, and killed NM Baal ! Took some pics, will add them later.

Ancients:

Baal:

Other topic - LK running record to date:
- JohnnyBeGood runned for approximately 26 hours, and dropped a Mal, an Ist, 2 Vex, a Ber, at about 1 run/min (Vigor running, not optimized). Around 1600 runs total.
- IpBanPrevales runned for approximately 17 hours, and dropped a Gul and 2 Sur (cubed as Ber), at about 1 run/40secs - 200+ frw with teleport circlet, 239frw with running tiara. Around 1500 runs total.

Omg i didn't realize it was that many runs !!! I'm not that lucky all counted, i'm really low on mid-runes, and correct on Vex+. I probably got a nicer feeling because it happens packed...

Edit: will add this as table in first post.

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Tonight was a leveling night for JohnnyBeGood. No new drop in particular to report, still no Jah from CS !

Afterwards, did another 100 LK runs with IpBanPrevales, no luck on those. Getting closer to the "should have dropped a Lo" point, ~3200 runs total !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
BabySorc now lvl 73 - tal rasha set on ;) Passed Andy and Duriel hell with ease, now A3 hell.

JohnnyBeGood completed his lvl 91 in CS. Found an Aldur armor, a 5os Phase blade, and an eth Sacred armor, now 4os and 1264def, nice base for merc ! Could have got an Archon Plate too - my first dropped since restart - but it went 2os only. Trashed :(

Well, now the screens/dumps !

BabySorc boss killing A1/A2 Hell, and wearing Tal Rasha set in A3:

JohnnyBeGood Aldur's Deception, and eSacred armor dump:

Code:
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1264
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 222
Fingerprint: 0x44e64230
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Ethereal
4 Sockets (0 used)
Time to make a few LK runs before sleep, after this short break ;)

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
I ended making 161 more LK runs last night, some gcs/scs, few pgems (got a shrine from time to time, sometimes it pops gems, when lucky pgems), average runes, Ko at best.

Then i'm alone at home today, i installed Silospen counter, and decided to make a LK running day, focused on runes only... will try to hit the 1000 runs ! The first gaming part of the day - 537 runs already - went nice but no huge drops (no Vex+ at this time), will put details and pics tonight after the end of current session - now it's lunch time. Later guys !

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
So here we are with the 1k runs (1021, indeed). Good drops, but it took me the whole day, around 11 hours of play (!!!) I may make a pause in the coming days :D

On run #47:

On run #92:

On run #234:

On run #321:

On run #357:

On run #442:

On run #461:

On run #512:

Finally, the last noticeable drop of the second session, on run #751, an Ohm !

In the end, for 1021 LK runs, dropped:
1 Ohm
1 Gul
1 Ist
2 Mal
2 Um
2 Pul

Time to decide what i keep on IpBanPrevales (untwinked runneress) and what to send to twinked family !

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Forwarded a Pul and an Um to JohnnyBeGood, in order to make a Stone for merc, before the Forti. Not a big roll, but still a huge def :eek: i have to find how to give him some strength to be able to wear it, he is lacking 20 strength :confused:

Edit: it will be done using an Andy face, thx to @T72on1 !

Code:
Stone
Sacred Armor
ShaelUmPulLum
Defense: 4689
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 222
Fingerprint: 0x44e64230
Item Level: 85
+60% Faster Hit Recovery
+271% Enhanced Defense
+300 Defense vs. Missile
+16 to Strength
+16 to Vitality
+10 to Energy
All Resistances +15
Level 16 Molten Boulder (80/80 Charges)
Level 16 Clay Golem (16/16 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)

Last edited:

smloeffelholz

Diabloii.Net Member
So here we are with the 1k runs (1021, indeed). Good drops, but it took me the whole day, around 11 hours of play (!!!) I may make a pause in the coming days :D
How can you tolerate 11 hours of LK? I got a map with my sorc that was 25-28 sec per run. It only takes about 30-45 min before I want to tear my own eyes out. What do you do to stay focused and motivated?

Kartongen

Diabloii.Net Member
[...]got a shrine from time to time, sometimes it pops gems, when lucky pgems[...]
Your comment here makes me have to ask if you know how gemshrines work... That it upgrades one random gem in your inventory (and dropped a chipped if none is found). So you should always get a perfect, if you arrange for it.

(I only ask since I did not know this for a very long time, and your comment suggested the same was true for you. If this is old bad, I apologise.)

While I have never ran LK myself, 11 h in a day sounds like quite the achievement in endurance. :)

SlashRox

Diabloii.Net Member
@Kartongen I must thank you, for I did not know the mechanics of gem shrines.
Always wondered about all the fuzz with those shrines. Why I didn't just look it up on the arreat summit I don't know.

@Babyhell crazy rune haul for a single day. Props on your resolve, no small feat:D

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
@Kartongen no i didn't know ! So i got pgems when i have a flawless in inventory ? Good to know !

@smloeffelholz Probably because after installing Silospen counter, i had this stupid idea to make like Dbrunski in his human bots project videos. I thought he was crazy, no i know ;) In fact, if i hadn't get the drops on the first part of the run, i would have stopped earlier..

Guess next step would be the same with pindle !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
So, at more than 4900 LK runs total now, let's make a recap
Code:
Could get | Got | Delta
Ber     2 |   1 |    -1
Sur     4 |   2 |    -2
Lo      1 |   0 |    -1
Ohm     2 |   1 |    -1
Vex     2 |   2 |     =
Gul     5 |   2 |    -3
Ist     3 |   2 |    -1
Mal     8 |   3 |    -5
Well i thought i was better set than it is oO there must be odds on some patterns ? Or i didn't understand how it works...

Last edited:

Kartongen

Diabloii.Net Member
@Kartongen I must thank you, for I did not know the mechanics of gem shrines.
Always wondered about all the fuzz with those shrines. Why I didn't just look it up on the arreat summit I don't know.
@Kartongen no i didn't know ! So i got pgems when i have a flawless in inventory ? Good to know!
You are both welcome. I remember these shrines confusing me a lot too until I randomly read this fact. Now I always pause when I see one, and go back for the gem I saved for such occasion in the stash (cause if you only carry one, that one is upgraded).

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
IpBanPrevales did her CTA thanks to LK-thon, and rolled 554. Currently thinking about making a Hoto along with a Spirit Monarch before pushing further, for now as i'm not decided i'm leveling/questing up BabySorc.

The CTA pic/dump:

Code:
Call to Arms
Flail
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 3 - 91
Durability: 20 of 30
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x21f80fc8
Item Level: 79
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
283% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+5 to Battle Command
+5 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Required Level: 57
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
BabySorc now lvl 77, and just arrived A5 Hell ! See some pics of her below :)

Act 3
Some random unique on her way:

Her Lower Kurast rune drop (yes i know, it's huge !) :

Mephisto fight:

Act 4
Hell forge was average:

And Diablo shattered on a last Orb:

Road to Baal opened !

Btw, Diablo GC was a Java skiller with life... Noobazon will start with some nice skillers !
Code:
Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x170aa480
Item Level: 94
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+27 to Life

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
The 100 LK runs (5k runs bar checked !) didn't give anything except charms, and a second nosfe coil. Tomorrow !

Last edited: