My babies

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Really, even after a S&E/new game ? Didn't know !!! Well as i don't kill mobs in LK runs, i cannot have noticed that when i «forgot» the players command... Some seconds saved, thx guys !

Note: updated the boots description !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
IpBanPrevales now lvl 75, did Andy Hell and bugged quest. Also dropped a 3os and a 2os death masks, and did a 3ptopaz for MF and Lore for 1 skill bonus to get Shadow to lvl 17 :)

One demon limb while leveling at Pindle:

And Andy drop, cathan's amu and manald heal:

On her way to Act 2 !

Reactions: Zyr

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
JohnnyBeGood did two hours of LK runs, dropped some scs/gcs, some life+res.

Will need to check them all later, but for now, still in need from nice runes (best tonight was Sol).

For the record, 21hours of LK running total, let's average to 1/mn with muling from time to time, still capped at Vex x2 (in the end i may cube them to craft Cta...) runewise. On charms, i get some really nice stuff, won't complain !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
JohnnyBeGood and I just runned LK for 5 hours... still no valuable rune dropped, Hel max, but again i'm checking dropped charms. Some skillers have been dropped, especially a necro summoner pair, some cold/fire sorc, one with 20+ life iirc, and a bunch of pgems.

Guess i may focus less on those flawlesses, in white it doesn't flash as runes do, but as i don't get runes for now...

Thx for the tip on /players command, i'm having more fun during those runs than before, it was so painful to rewrite each time ! Think i'm around 55secs/run now !

Time to make a pause !

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to get that many hrs ! :D

Well non-working days are time for plays, aren't they ? #ForTheRhyme

Indeed i also have big sessions at night, baby is not doing full nights still, hard hours until 2 or 3AM, and i feel better when i sleep 4/5 plain hours, than when i'm awaken each 30 minutes, then can't sleep well when he does... but still i don't get HRs :mad:

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
You are probably looking at the old tables. Ohm and Lo drops just fine in this patch at p7. Not like Sur runes, but still ...

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh good, i was having mixed feelings about that. I'll try to find those tables, maybe an updated version of the guide i linked above

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
After this Ber, time to check dropped charms of the last sessions, there have been quite a bunch, let's find the good/usable ones !

Did the check on GCs, mostly crap as usual, kept the skillers:
Code:
Chilling Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x5266d4ec
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
+22 to Life

Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xad7bd0aa
+1 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)

Graverobber's Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x85c74d22
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
34% Extra Gold from Monsters

Graverobber's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1d01d0a6
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

Captain's Grand Charm of Thunder
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa1c9f0fc
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
Adds 1 - 21 Lightning Damage
For SCs, got some MF, life, and res/fhr, in particular a 20life/[email protected]
Code:
Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x23c72121
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2e79e400
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xe10f11b4
Unidentified
+20 to Life

Shimmering Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xb5d835c3
+20 to Life
All Resistances +4

Jade Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xdc16ba66
Poison Resist +8%
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Crimson Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x889133ab
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Fire Resist +3%
Time to change a bit of activity, did lots of LK runs with JohnnyBeGood, guess i'm going to share time a different way from now, i will do some with IpBanPrevales when she'll get there, time to farm a85 locations too for drops and XP - maybe a Jah ?

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, when drop starts, LK is kinda addictive - and well, you can stop anytime. Today went with a Mal and an Ist, tonight i'll go with some xp/other runs :)

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
JohnnyBeGood got to 90 after a bunch of Didi runs, then did some Andy's. Lots of uniques/set dropped, a Wizardspike which may be interesting for sorc runs later, a 28mf nagels, and an ik belt - a piece i thought i had, but... i thought.

Now IK set is complete with Zylo's trade, i may launch BabyBaba soon !

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
IpBanPrevales, after some andy runs (see screen below) rushed - slowly, i must admit, lightning immunes in small locations are painful - act 2 - hard time with Duriel, ended with no cash at all and a poor drop i didn't even screened, then went to act 3, and just killed the council and grabbed waypoint to meph, at lvl now 77 almost 78 - but some deaths, three iirc, will have to complete lvl before taking more risks.

Afterwards went to LK running, and dropped her first HR: Sur !

Second run on the fished map, not very good atm, but not fully stuffed for quick running.

Dropped a Cat's eye at Andy, and with an oldly drop mavina belt (didn't pay attention to that but... 20 frw !) it will help running really fast in the end ! Have to find a frw tiara/circlets alongside, already got a 20frw rare boots with some mf, some frw charms, with all that gear it will burn the ground !

Nice evening !

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
IpBanPrevales dropped a 30frw + some edef%, around 30. On her way to fast running gear completion - still lacks the vigor bow, can't find a 4os one :(

It has to be noted that she's lacking a lot of survivability, she has to quit from time to time when trapped. Maybe a teleport item could help...

Still not 78 (LK side effect...)

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
IpBanPrevales hit lvl 78 right before Mephisto fight. That was an awful one, use the usual trap trick, and it took ages... anyway, Meph down, now A4 !

Afterwards, went LK running to get a bow for Harmony runeword. Nothing interesting, shot this low runes pack out of superchests (4th pic) !

Low rune pack at LK:

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
LK runs tonight. No mid-high rune drop, but a Nosfe belt with JohnnyBeGood.

Also, IpBanPrevales completed her LK FRW gear with a crossbow, now tuned at 239FRW: 36+45+30+30+20+20+25+33 charms. Will run for infinity !

Beside, no TP, but uses mind blast to get out of tough situations for now, works but takes some time. 40 seconds average, around 35 at best.

Pics below ! :)

The FRW gear, 239 total with BoS:

Last edited:

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
BabySorc progress in NM, some pics of the bosses and forge. Just arrived A5, playing p3/p5 :) Not very lucky on drops :oops:

Will need Arachnid belt and stuff, i updated my ISO list, see here !