Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my account 4 u

Discussion in 'Druid' started by tregfor, Mar 29, 2004.

1. tregfor

tregfor IncGamers Member

my account 4 u

hey all

im no longer playing d2 due in no small part to my cd's gettin swiped and my drive unable to read em if i had em anyways so uh im not sure if my account is still active anymore but if it is and anyone wants it just post here first and ill send ya the name/pass, its not an uber rich account but does have a few things of some value.

it might have some friends in the /f list active, just explain whats up if youre so kind or dont, doesnt matter to me now.

btw this is in the druid forum cuz druids are my fave and this forum has always been the kindest.

2. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

Hey man sorry to hear you go. I suppose I can take it off your hands and maybe post some of the items I don't need in a giveaway over on uswest trade forum. Btw, is this uswest, east, or what. Also, if u want me to keep the chars on the account alive incase u do come back I'd be happy to. I don't want to delete it or anything and have u come back to nothing :(. Anyways that's about it, good luck with your non d2 endeavors :).

3. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

I'll take it :cheesy:

4. tregfor

tregfor IncGamers Member

first come first serve so ahcw gets it, its us west and charitable donations are just fine.

do anything with it you see fit, dont worry about characters, if i did come back i would start from scratch like i always do (this was like my 8th account)

5. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Couple things...Good luck with all your new found free time...if ahcw dosn't want it or isn't on the right realm, I'll take it, I'm on USwest ladder and if ahcw takes the items, and it's on USWL, but dosn't want the characters, I'll take them...

6. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

Damn it just saw this post now. I actually just came back to D2, and all my chars expired so I have no items now. Damn it if only I had posted sooner. I dont supposed you still have it?

7. evil_dead_ash

evil_dead_ash Banned

though i have no clue who you are, it sucks to see another good hearted person leave diablo 2, good luck with what you do instead.

Peace.

One for me :drink:

One for all my friends who have quit... :drink:

8. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

accounts have been settled...thanks again ahcw and tregfor, don't forget to pop by from time to time

9. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

damn...it.