My 1st patriarch

yiuman

Diabloii.Net Member
My 1st patriarch

Just got my first patriarch....

guess what Baal droped for me......

isenhearts ****y case and sword and a crappy normal axe.

Am I the unluckyist guy in the world? Grrrrrrr

On a lighter note, found a dirk diggler earlier, made me laugh.....

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Congradulations on the Patriarch :clap: :clap:

What character are you planning on making next? Or are you simply going to mf until your eyes glaze over :lol: ?

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
Way to go on the Pat! :clap: I've always wondered about that though, the big bad guy, even in hell seem to drop Isenharts and beserkers and whatnot quite frequently... I mean, you'd think they'd be carrying around some more expensive stuff since they're in Hell? :scratch:

-Pb

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Pat! :clap:

And I've had worst drop. Can you say 1 pile of gold from Meph? I can. :lol:

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
congrats on the pat... you should tell us some more about the char so we can be suitably amazed. unless its a fishymancer, then just sick your minions on this thread.

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
I offer you congratulations for your achievement, and I wish you well for the future. Your first time is always special, even if you don't really get what you expected out of it.

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations on your new Patriarch. :thumbsup: Unfortunately, the Act Bosses don't always give us great drops, which is why so many of us spend so much time running them so often.

At least you got a set item :lol:

Good luck in finding some better stuff, now that you're through the game - I would suggest Meph as a good place to start.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations on the new Pat. Never made one myself so I am suitably humbled. :worship:

On the Isenhart's, drop Sssith a note. I'm sure he'd be willing to take it off your hands. For some reason, he collects the d****d things. :lol:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
gratz on the patriach :thumbsup: the first one is always a thing to remeber :uhhuh: aaaa sweet memories :lol:

robin

yiuman

Diabloii.Net Member
strijdje said:
gratz on the patriach :thumbsup: the first one is always a thing to remeber :uhhuh: aaaa sweet memories :lol:

robin
Thanks guys, FYI he was a tesladin with a vengance backup. Next character will be a storm ranger. Wish me luck....

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
storm ranger, only tried it once and i didnt came any further then act 4 nightmare HC :teeth:

i wish you luck, muchos luck :uhhuh:

robin

nikstone

Diabloii.Net Member
yiuman said:
Just got my first patriarch....

guess what Baal droped for me......

isenhearts ****y case and sword and a crappy normal axe.

Am I the unluckyist guy in the world? Grrrrrrr

On a lighter note, found a dirk diggler earlier, made me laugh.....
If it comforts you I never had only ONE decent first bossdrop with two pats and one champion.
They payed for it later on. :evil: