Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My 1st Annihilus Drop

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by wildbillboy, Oct 10, 2006.

1. wildbillboy

wildbillboy Banned

My 1st Annihilus Drop

Ok People, I play mostly solo realms non-ladder now (Played 2 seasons ladder in clan BW and played since the days of lance babas in 1,04).
    So just now I am out key collecting with my LVL 91 S&Shield (max con, shout, BO, berserk), barb in a players 3 game - "sojs 6000+ sold" 3 times whips up on screen and a "walks the earth shakes the world!"
    Run to Frigid and up for E unique and there he is! (nice blue graphic)
    Killed him way easy (got my Insight-act2merc on one side and BABA on the other and merc never went down as D faced me all the way)
    He dropped a +1 +19 +18 +9 A Charm! - Woo Hooo!
    I never got one before as I don't use any hacks (Map- Pick etc) and though I have made have Torch (as I can get keys and force a drop) I almost never see the sell SOJ in games I'm in.
    Just had to share as considering the years of play I have put in I RARELY get a thrill like that out of the game anymore.

2. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

I can understand why you're happy you found dc. BUT equating finding diablo clone with having hacks is completely unfair since there's legit ways to find it.

3. diablomasterr

diablomasterr Banned

how do u find diablo clone i never battled him b4

4. Arutha

Arutha IncGamers Member

There are a few groups on mIRC that get will pop a server, if you just hang around in the channel sometimes you can figure out a pub ip to hunt for, though usually they get camped pretty fast. Or you can pay some scnl sojs and get in a private walk where your odds of finding games on that ip are much better, however this is really only worthwhile if you have multiple cd-keys, if you only have 1 its probably better to try and get on one of the pub ip's.

5. IntelligentX

IntelligentX IncGamers Member

Don't brag too much as there is something called "SOJ tax" on this forum :evil:

6. rata

rata IncGamers Member

hmmmm..maybe the luck will continue, i got a game that has 6543 sojs sold. hope those anni groupies are camped out of this server!

7. wildbillboy

wildbillboy Banned

Well unless you have 7000+ sojs to sell in town for gold or a hack as I understand it it goes like this... it occurs on a server when enough sojs are sold (yah right - I think its random as I don't think I could do this and if you could they should ban you as a duper if you have 7000 SOJS)- But if you are in a game on a server where it might be going to occur you will see gold unique text msg pop in the game saying # of SOJS sold (this whole thing was created to get people to sell the massively duped sojs in game at the end of 1.08) after a time if you stay in the game (I don't know this stuff about how to find the right server) you will get a world shake like on D-Kill and the Text "Diablo Walks the Earth" will flash up, at this point it is a race to be first to find him in game or server? I think per game as I was fast but not that fast (and kill, and pick it up the drop first sadly... glad I make 8 player password protected as a rule and only invite friends) he is the next Super-Unique to spawn - Spawn means be created when you get close and super uniques are the bosses like Bloodraven, Shreak, Pindle, the (name starts with E)-boss I killed north of frigid, countess etc. - see the description of the event using search and diablo clone

TAXES! We Don't Pay No Stinking Taxes!
    However on the screenshot opps side...
    I got a 4 socket Highland Blade with El Sol Dol Lo in it I made wrong one late night by muleing to the non-ladder Char but no screenshot so I paid my Dues!

8. Velimor

Velimor IncGamers Member

Whoa! It only takes 70-150 to spawn dclone. Anyone know the logic behind the numbers it displays in game? Anyway, congrats on the anni; my first was today too- a 12/20/7. Just made a game to do a meph run, and within 3 minutes dclone had spawned. Now, which character should I give it to......

9. wildbillboy

wildbillboy Banned

I think it's 1 real =300+- random number 1-50 in other games on the server as 300 is the lowest sell text I ever saw.
    Thats why I have 2 computers and 2 CD keys, How else would I play this long a time and not give up?
    and if you have 75-120 sojs to sell for a A charm chance you cheat or trade with people you know cheat - I have 7 or 8 legit sojs and I don't trade for them. I also don't trade for runes untill I am ready to use them in something and I only trade outside these rules in ladder in clan so nothing poofs.
    Yes I am a conservitive lol
    but 1 lost a lot in the past that how you become one.
    besides I have 7 account full up and throw away a lot.

10. diablomasterr

diablomasterr Banned

wats mirc:prop: :prop: :prop: :prop:

11. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Taxes ... yes you pay. I collect. Heavily.

anyways taxes aside, for info on how to hunt and spawn the clone, just look in the stickied Community Forum Rules & Links Thread. It contain a link to a few Clone hunting threads and guides.