My 1 year anniversary and introduction thread.

MysticDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
My 1 year anniversary and introduction thread.

Hey, all. Today is my 1 year anniversary. These forums have been very good to me. I first came across this site looking for build guides and a few links later, I found these forums. The year went by pretty quick. I remember my first post. I asked how one could bug rush. Orphan quickly answered my question. Ever since I've been constantly learning. I was a bit shy, at first, but I gained confidence with every post. I came across the off topic thread in the West Trade Forum. There I met some great people. I was the new person and tried to fit in. (Yes, I did try. I admit it. A bit sad, huh?) After a while, I introduced myself to them and came on daily just to post with them. A couple thousand posts later and here I am. I just wanted to take the time and thank all the people that made this place enjoyable. Just a shout out to all the people! I'll keep it short, not like TurbulentTurtle's 19,999th post. :grin: Not that it was bad or anything...

West OT usuals: Thank you for accepting me and letting me add my mindless spam. :grin: You know who you are. I'm pretty bad with words, but I will say thanks. Thanks again. You guys are great pals. :insert words for greatest thanks ever here because I can't think of anything worthy enough to say:

Much thanks to Orphan. You helped me with many questions and even spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my sound drivers. I even quoted you once on my profile. :grin:

Kiba: For sponsering my Palship and great duels. You and your furriness are awesome.

hesthest: For helping out a new lonesome trader and making him believe that there is some goodness in the Battle.net community.

mcm: You inspired me to make my own BvC. Although you are banned, just know that you did make a difference.

Moderators: You keep this site clean and rarely get any praise. May you live long and keep moderating. :grin:

Elly: Without you, we wouldn't have this site and life would just be dull. Not many know the cost of running and maintaining these sites. Much thanks.

The community: You guys are wonderful. Without the warm welcome, I probably wouldn't be here now. I'm always learning something new from you guys.

Last, but not least (cliche, no?), the Off Topicers: No words can express how much I appreciate you guys. This includes all the regulars and then some (you, spammers, you).

<---Galilee, you still live on! (See avatar for info)

So that's the end of my introduction and shout out. I hope I didn't waste too much time. By the way, TurbulentTurtle will make his great 20,000th post in this thread. Stay tuned!

kavehtabriaz

Diabloii.Net Member
I want to thank producers, directors and Warner brothers. Finally I want to thanks my family I could not do it without u guys.my heart goes to you.

I accept this you fan been great.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Good times rodney... =b

Hopefully I can find the time to join one of your Uber leveling runs to chill sometime..

I remember the first time you helped me was when I needed to get my body in a baal game... and needed someone to hold on to my gear. I didn't know you, and you didn't know me, but there was just that gut feeling... where I knew you were someone I could trust. Thanks again.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I think my first post was asking if anyone knew where I could find exactly what speed penalties the various character classes have when using each of the weapon types. Never did get a satisfactory answer.

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I think my first post was asking if anyone knew where I could find exactly what speed penalties the various character classes have when using each of the weapon types. Never did get a satisfactory answer.

I dont have the foggiest clue what my first note was about :laugh:

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member

It's all based on the various breakpoints, each character has their own set, sometimes different with different weapons. Use the diablo.de weapon speed calculator in the community forum stickies, it's really good.

Oh yeah, congrats Mystic!

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
It's all based on the various breakpoints, each character has their own set, sometimes different with different weapons. Use the diablo.de weapon speed calculator in the community forum stickies, it's really good.

Oh yeah, congrats Mystic!
Yeah, I know about the speed calculator. I wanted to see the actual raw data though.

MysticDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Sad news, guys. TurbulentTurtle won't be on the forums for at least a while. Maybe permanently. I don't know. I'll see him on Diablo, sometimes. It is a sad day.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, but Shap did make a new OT box in his honor though.

Yep... it's what he's always wanted. ^^

Besides being able to ban people at the blink of an eye.