Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MXE Challenge: US vs. The World

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shug_Ninx, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Shug_Ninx

Shug_Ninx IncGamers Member

MXE Challenge: US vs. The World

I just caught this on Spike TV and I dont think I've ever bowled over laughing over a show since well... ever! The funniets eliminations I saw was the fat English woman trying to use the rope but her weight kept her from reaching the Cylinder to land on, causing her to fall in the mud, lol!

The other funny part is where this American was running towards the challenge where they have to hop over stones. When he came over the first hill to run, he fell face-down. Before he even started the run! Another funny part was when another American ran so fast in the Super Mario-like obstacle course that the first boulder hit him on the head and caused him to fall out! :clap:

We would've won, but that pesky Jamaican landed on the cylinder in the tight-rope swing round. I swear to god, that guy was just like the the taffy man or something. If you gave him the eraser side of a pencil he'll probably land on it!

Oh and incase you were wondering the final score was 2-2. We won because we said so so! :D :innocent:

Its times like this where you wonder how a nation full of Samurai's and kamikaze pilots who committed seppuku, stabbing a sword in their chest for failure, turned into a culture dedicated to watching someone suffer as much [and humorously] on TV, all the while trying to get a glare of their panties or breasts!

2. Silvermyst

Silvermyst IncGamers Member

nah the best bit in that episode is the woman who can't jump more then 5cms off the ground on the Dash-to-Death obsticle course. I was near crying with laughter.

3. EEJ

EEJ IncGamers Member

I miss everything, damn it... Stupid work... Stupid everything!

4. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

that show is one of the greates things out there.

5. piff

piff IncGamers Member

I really have to check when it is on more. I found a group and it lists when it's on everytime. Gotta go there more often.

6. KiL

KiL IncGamers Member

This is most likey one of the only shows on television that I will exclusively watch without channel flipping in between (damn ADD). I love it so much, I think the dubbing is hilarious with the names they give to the "moves" of the contestants (ex: "double handed queefer" or "screaming altar boy"). Plus, there is NO way seeing a overweight woman bounce her head off of foam rollers twice, land in a pool of disgusting water, and then surface with a huge smile on her face is not funny. Of course, it might be ridiculed for the lack of taste in the type of humor presented...but who the hell cares! GEEEEIT EET ONN!

7. cougar

cougar IncGamers Member

Guy Le Douche is my favorite name ;p

8. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

EEJ's new avatar is one of the best things out there.

9. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

great show...but I find the dialogue can be annoying at times...have you finger on mute IMO...it's filmed at an amusment park, yes?

10. cougar

cougar IncGamers Member

if it is, it's the crappiest amusement park the world has ever seen.

11. Dj_Otaku

Dj_Otaku IncGamers Member

Oh, I love this show so much. I laugh so loud, that I usually wake up people.

Dj_Otaku