muting diablo 2?

FodderCannoned

Diabloii.Net Member
muting diablo 2?

Does anyone know how to mute the diablo 2 menu? I like to listen to music in the background, and I don't like when i restart the game how loud the menu is. If this involves muting all diablo 2 noises even better. I don't have any sounds on anyways.

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Corrupted said:
use the parameter -ns to remove all sound
Doing this can be a problem sometimes. The videoclips between acts will crash the game if -ns is enabled on command line

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, cool! I recently had to reinstall lod and the main screen music gets on my nerves while running pindle, because I always listen to my own music with winamp. Now there isn't anything that could disturb my beautiful music except the game sounds (but I want them ;))...

LitmusDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's a related question that I hope someone can answer: Why is it every time that I start DII the volume on the music is turned all the way down? I have to go into options and turn the music volume up every time that I open the program. I'm quite perplexed by this. o_O

I know what you mean reborn, doing pindle runs listening to music it can get annoying, every 50 seconds hearing the same background menu music.
As for litmus, i dont know, i keep mine turned down all the time anyway, but i think it leaves it at the last used volume.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
I normally just have the sound completely muted, cows is the exception because I want to hear all my drops :p

Listening to the TV or radio is much better than the repetitive D2 music we have all heard 10000000000000000000 times