Musicz

Suiling

Banned
Musicz

I know everybody agrees that music plays an important role in controlling one's emotion. Most people listen to soft music when doing rushing, especially Hell rushing (that's what i think). But some may different. I was wondering what kind of music you listen when you do questing, or Baal running?

When i do Hell rushing, i listen to diablo's music only, cause i need concentration on who i may end up encountered during teleporting. But when i do area running, i listen to rock songs. I'm a fan of Linkin Park, and Lost Prophets.

How about you guys?

aman

Assassin Moderator
I listen to the same music all the time doesn't really matter what im doing.

Llathias

Banned
I don't listen to music when I play. The game sounds are very helpful. Repetitive runs is a different story though, once you're comfortable with it.

AJK

Diabloii.Net Member
I sometimes listen to Durufle's Requiem when slaughtering little critters.
Mostly I just listen to whatever plays on my streaming radio station at the time.

For Pindle runs, I need the music to keep me from falling asleep and drooling all over my keyboard.

RedArchon

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually just listen to internet radio. Mostly UO Radio or something else on WinAmp. I hardly play any games with sound or music on.

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
i let sounds in diablo so i know when a gem, rune, charm drop. music is disabled.
and now i listen aphex twin. mostly i just let shuffle on winamp.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
I just listen to winamp, 10 GB of music of all kinds I like randomly shuffled. Almost no rock, a lot of pop, dance, trance, techno.

druidkid9

Diabloii.Net Member
i sometime listen to diablo music (same reason as nebux) but i mainly listen to Nevermore and Sevendust. Thoese 2 bands just get the heart bumping and make me more excited when i play :)

smilts

Diabloii.Net Member
Oddly enough I find a good movie on tv turn it on and listen to the movie while I do my mf runs and such turns out its the best of both worlds for me.

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
All kinds of music, though practically no rock or metal or that kind of stuff. Trance/techno is great for when I'm doing 15 hour marathons, keeps me going without even realizing I'm going... stuff from all over, from all time periods. Quite a bit of classical, and then chill stuff like reggae... oh the hell with it, it's just all kinds of stuff. I'll avoid mentioning rap because the IRC crowd will have a field day. I listen to the same stuff pretty much regardless of whether or not I'm playing d2. Different on other games though... I do remember 24-hour WoW marathons while listening only to trance on www.di.fm.

Usually sounds ingame are off, although sometimes I like to hear Pindle dying and the occasional game ambience and even the d2 music.

Suiling

Banned
o_O different responces from all. :smiley:

Well, i guess doing like nebux is better, you can hear clear "tiing!" sound when a gem dropped.

pharaoh

Diabloii.Net Member
Suiling said:
o_O different responces from all. :smiley:

Well, i guess doing like nebux is better, you can hear clear "tiing!" sound when a gem dropped.
Don't forget to set global hotkeys to control Winamp while you've got D2 up full-screen. Even if you've got one of those keyboards with the play/pause/etc buttons on it, you'll probably need to associate them with Winamp.