Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is tooth paste?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member
Music

Where would you be without it?
Frankly I don't think I'd be alive, all I do is listen to music.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Music is great, so full of emotion and it's just awesome. Words cannot explain what music has done for me! Anyways, without music, the world would implode.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Without metal (mostly Metallica and Fear Factory) I'd never would have gotten good at Q3A or CS. The anger from the music was good fragging fuel, plus I was going through a rough time with the ladies.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
If someone took away my music, I would be soooooooo depressed. I have it playing every second I'm awake. I AM music.

Ev_ said:
If someone took away my music, I would be soooooooo depressed. I have it playing every second I'm awake. I AM music.
Exactly.....I think I am Ev_ reincarnate, except he is still alive. . . is that possible?

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd be dead, for sure. I'd end up hurtin too many stupid people (geez I hate stupid people lol) and the cops would probably blow me away

The_Sickness_101

Diabloii.Net Member
Where is the I Am God button....? Music...hmm...I like Disturbed but not having to listen to all of u "gangsters" sing rap wouldn't make me too sad.........

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
God Is a Dj by Pink said:
If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music
If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
You get what you're given
It's all how you use it
Actually, I'd just be dead. That, or rolling around on the floor with my hands pressed against my ears screaming "Make those bastardly ten-year-olds stop their incessant chatter! It drives me mad!!!" God I hate ten-year-olds...