Music download question

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Music download question

With the influx of pay-per-song sites, what is the best ones? I would happily pay a buck per song, but before I join I would like to know what types of music is available. I like older industrial and goth. Does that Apple site or Napster have that type of music?

Thanky!!

zodiac66 said:
With the influx of pay-per-song sites, what is the best ones? I would happily pay a buck per song, but before I join I would like to know what types of music is available. I like older industrial and goth. Does that Apple site or Napster have that type of music?

Thanky!!
If you have Windows XP or Windows 2000 you can use iTunes. I would say that one is the best for price(well others are the same), organization of songs, tech support if you need help, and the amount of music on there. Songs are always getting updated and Apple has said that they may let individuals submit songs in the near future.

redneck hater

Diabloii.Net Member
I use the program "Music Match" by Dell. It usually contains most of the things I'm after, but a lot of the older/less popular stuff isn't always on there. I really wouldn't choose this one, especially for some of the music you're after. I dunno, how does iTunes work? I'll never got a chance to mess around on it yet.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Careful though, some of these sites use proprietary music files that cannot be played like mp3s by cd players and such.

Shutdown

Diabloii.Net Member
if everyone stops downloading music for free, then the RIAA have won. Just because people are now scared to download music for free, music sales have risen again. If you all continue to download music for free then the RIAA have lost, they cant sue everyone in the world can they.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
oddly enough you can get sued for that. . .
Hee Hee, In Canada it A'int Illegal to Download Music for free, its only Illegal to share it...of course our music industry is trying to change that...so I laugh at the RIAA and the Canadian music Industries!

On Topic: You might also wanna check out Puretracks.... basically the same as Itunes i think, havent really looked into it.