Mushroomhead

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Mushroomhead

Anyone else listen to this band?I just recently started listening to them,and find them pretty damn good.Although they are nu-metal,a genre I really detest,they are just damn good.Check em out if you are into metal.

toader

Banned
Would they show a tit at half-time of a sporting event??

That is now my new standard for rating a perfermer.

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard like fifteen seconds of one of their songs ages ago. Which isn't good criteria to rate a band by. Nevertheless it isn't my thing.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Weird..we have the same post counts.
Well if you like bands like Evanescence (must...refrain..making..fun) then I'll doubt you'll like them.

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
Weird..we have the same post counts.
Well if you like bands like Evanescence (must...refrain..making..fun) then I'll doubt you'll like them.
I have a very broad range of music taste.

EDIT: Isn't this the band with the masks? Not slipknot, the other one?

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Before I Die was the first song I heard from them. Pretty good song. I like the way they seem to have worked a more melodious background into that song, along with the sad and torn voice of the lead singer (not the guy just screaming his head off, the other one). But I'm a big softy for songs that have that full orchestra kind of feel to them, in the background. Like Sonne by Rammstein, or Chop Suey by System of a Down. It's just that subtle combination of some of the rawest form of music, mixed with the beauty of a classical orchestra.

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
I listen to them on occasion. Solitaire Unraveling is the song that really got me into them. It's off the XX album incase anyone is wondering.

caddad

Diabloii.Net Member
I bought the album a couple months ago. I like it.

They played in a small bar downtown on my birthday. Tickets were only 9 bucks. I wanted to go, but my son was only a week old. Damn Responsibility!

-D2netDad

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
D2netDad said:
I bought the album a couple months ago. I like it.

They played in a small bar downtown on my birthday. Tickets were only 9 bucks. I wanted to go, but my son was only a week old. Damn Responsibility!

-D2netDad
You can now use that against him when he wants to go to a concert and you wont let him go.