Multi-Shot Mf Zon

Edeas_Knight

Diabloii.Net Member
Multi-Shot Mf Zon

ok i have a multi shot zon and i was wondering what equipment to use for her to mf...here is what i was thinking.

Goldstrike or Eagle
Skullders
Stealskull
Goldwrap
LoH
Travs
Rare +2 ammy
dual ravens

i was planning on doing hell pit runs and flayer jungle.

any help is greatly appreciated thanks :howdy:

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
Why Flayer jungle? call me curious.

Re: your gear...as long as you have the requisite ML/LL, you should do fine with this setup. GSA might be the way to go for the Pit, as there are mostly demon types down there, with the occasional skele pack. That and it's a bit faster than Eaglehorn, though Eagle does more damage at the outset. But speed plus the vs Demons/undead on GSA will more than compensate there.

Use a langer's on the switch for boss types, which have a better chance of dropping something good...

-X

himeji

Diabloii.Net Member
For the rich among us: replace Steelskull with Shako, and Skullders for Tal’s armor. To compensate for leech, Amn rune in bow and ml ring for ravenfrost.

If your merc can handle it: pf topaz armor (gris caddy, black hades or any socks armor) or atma’s (20%mf). If you’re skilled in separating boss from minions, (isted) gulls/ali’s on your weapon switch.

Only mlvl 85 area's in Act3 are the Kurast temples. Also, many chests to be found in Kurast, and with a dead council, no attacks from the zakarums to be expected.

Mehemnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
himeji said:
For the rich among us: replace Steelskull with Shako, and Skullders for Tal’s armor. To compensate for leech, Amn rune in bow and ml ring for ravenfrost.

If your merc can handle it: pf topaz armor (gris caddy, black hades or any socks armor) or atma’s (20%mf). If you’re skilled in separating boss from minions, (isted) gulls/ali’s on your weapon switch.

Only mlvl 85 area's in Act3 are the Kurast temples. Also, many chests to be found in Kurast, and with a dead council, no attacks from the zakarums to be expected.

Since you mentioned mercs, and you mentioned the rich among us: Just for the sheer fun of it, I equipped my merc with enigma armor, tomb reaver weapon and delirium helm. Alright, I'll admit he works for my mf sorc, but he is an absolute hoot to put into play. Not to mention the 165 mf he adds to the mix.