Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

multi/lf merc

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by itsPizzarific, Apr 9, 2005.

1. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

multi/lf merc

xzon's guide said hf, euro's said might.

=|

my merc will be wearing eth reapers, shaft or levi or stone, vamp gaze or tals helm

if decrep and holy freeze stack, that would roxxorz. any thoughts? will my multi be powerful enough w/o might? i will be using faith gmb 8 fpa with fort armor.

i plan on mainly running the pits (easy for most characters), but being able to handle myself in most places of the game in case i need to help a friend or something.

im leavning towards holy freeze, unless someone tells me my multi damage will be too low w/o might. jw, how much extra damage will might add?

2. superdave

superdave Diabloii.Net Member

decrep and holy freeze will stack...but if you are running the pits i would probably go might....increased damage will result in shorter runs....more runs means more goodies dropping

edit a might mercs aura will increase as he lvl for example a lvl 85 merc should have a lvl 25 might and i think a lvl 16 or so jab...i think that the aura maxes out at lvl 29...and i think his jab maxes at 16 somewhere around lvl 55

fyi lvl 25 might does 280%

3. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

yeah, i was just wondering if my damage would already be high enough w/o might to easily run the pits, so i would be able to use holy freeze to make it easier in other places in the game?

about how much damage does it add to your char screen using faith gmb/fort?

4. XZON

XZON Diabloii.Net Member

Multi/LF build is crash's. If primary group killer is gonna be multi, I think you should go might. 280% x 309 (i believe max for faith GMB) = 865 additional max * 75% = 648. might also gets multiplied by war travlers and any max damage charms in inventory. war travs would be another 31 min and 52 max (added by might).

My build is 90% lightening so might does not help it much. Might will make a bigger difference if you run pits in multiplayer games.

5. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

kk i think ill go with might then, ive got a bunch of nice max/ar/other mod sc's

edit - btw, for my zon im looking for a faith gmb, can i hit 8fpa with 55 ias and lvl 12 fanat? i want a very cheap one. also, will the loss in damage be noticeable with a 3 lvl lower fanatacism?

6. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry don't know about the breakpoints:( The damage difference between lvl 15 and lvl 12 Fanatiscism will however be totally negligible...especially if you're wearing Fortitude, the speed is the important issue here.

3 levels of Fanatiscism=51% enhanced damage/15% AR bonus, quite nice but nothing compared to the damage increase from getting the last breakpoint.

7. XZON

XZON Diabloii.Net Member

55% will be enough.

even at 12% fanat, you will rock!!!