Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Multi/??? Bowzon

Discussion in 'Classic' started by dougolasjr, Oct 17, 2006.

1. dougolasjr

dougolasjr IncGamers Member

Multi/??? Bowzon

Was looking around trying to find what bow would be best for a Multishot Bowzon. Should I got multi/Guided arrow or Multi/Magic Arrow or something else. What bow would be best? Rune, Gothic, or Double. Gear wise what should I be looking for? Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

-Doug

2. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

You could either go for a big'ol gothic or maybe try a 6 socket gothic.
    It does kindof depend on your intentions. PvM or PvP(the latter being unlikely)

3. dougolasjr

PvM not really interested in PvP..

-Doug

4. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

Personally, I don't know if multishot is still viable in classic, but if I was hell-bent on making a multi or GA zon, I would probably go for a gothic bow with as high as possible damage. Combined with putting almost every point into dex. I did 1 vit, 4 dex every level after getting str req with my strafer, I think for a multi or GA you will also need at least that.
    Perhaps have a 6 socket (any) bow in inv for the PI's. Though in theory, you could take those PI's out with magic arrow(patience young paddawan).

Cold arrow zon is more viable though, which kinda requires you get yourself a wizendraw bow.
    The second most viable bowzon build is probably a strafer, though this one is also bow damage dependant.

5. dougolasjr

Yea i basically changed my mind on the bowzon thing thanks for the info anyway, and now I have two 100ed+ gothich bows to trade away lol.

-Doug

6. Monzee

Monzee IncGamers Member

i could offer you a free 145%ED gothic with 16max (i think) but seing how you changed your mind I'll let this offer stay open for all members :rolleyes:

7. zaxien

zaxien IncGamers Member

if that has ias i would take ;)

8. goomba

goomba IncGamers Member

my glass cannon build strafer, lvl 6x bowazon has a 6 skt gothic that I found.

for giggles more than anything I stuck two p amythst in it for 300 more AR, as well as 4 p saphs.

without a chant, in a reasonabley full nm cow game she struggles, regardless of whether she's using that bow, or the 123 dmg, plus 50 psn dmg gothic she has.

I really should lvl her in cs runs to get closer to 'finishing' her, but I guess I'm disgruntled a little bit. usually by lvl 50 or earlier, my sorcs/baba's are self reliant and levelling in their own respective ways/means, as well as killing things in hell... or raiding in nm.

not only does she struggle in nm cows with the game even 1/2 full, but she very much struggles in nm raids, even at lvl 6x. that being said, perhaps I should have more than one into valk at this lvl, I have concentrated more on the other skills mentioned in the build guide that fred made. *shrug*

9. Monzee

Monzee IncGamers Member

Although I'm not quite sure I belive that it didn't :undecided: the problem is just that I have realm down atm so I can't go check before in the morning. (almost 3pm here)

10. Noite Escura

Noite Escura IncGamers Member

I think I would take it even without IAS. I have a lvl 50 GA/Multi that got stuck after I killed NM Diablo. She simply doesn't do enough damage with her Short Siege Bow to be able to do Hell.

11. Monzee

Monzee IncGamers Member

12. dougolasjr

Here are my two Gothic bows on Useast Sofies Ladder...

Bow 1
    [​IMG]

BOw 2
    [​IMG]

-doug