Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Muling solo withOUT Atma

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Vilencia, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Vilencia

Vilencia IncGamers Member

Muling solo withOUT Atma

During beta there was some little file you could download which allowed 2 copies of diablo to be run on the same computer. This allowed for solo muling via tcp/ip. Does anyone have an idea where I could obtain this file? If you dont want to post it just PM me, thanks alot!

2. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Why not to use ATMA? :scratch: It is so nice little program

I had that dll file, but I deleted it soon after downloading ATMA, so I can't help you :(

3. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

Can't give you a link, sorry. I still have the .dll file, though. If you want to I can send it via email.

But seriously: Why not use atma? That's really a lot easier. The only reason I can think of for not using it is being on mac...

4. flosch

flosch IncGamers Member

Dumb question: Does the .dll work on a mac? I thought they had completely different ways to organize libraries. dll is a windows library format, after all. It may be that I'm wrong, or that Blizzard supplied some sort of framework to use the same dlls for windows and macos, of course.

5. Vilencia

Night, if you could send it to me *[email protected] it would be appreciated greatly. Thanks!

6. Heartless_Lich

Heartless_Lich IncGamers Member

I'm having tons of trouble with atma atm. I'm trying to mule my engima and a HoTO (which i found after a week of 12 hr mf'ing a day @[email protected])to this lvl 99 naked nec, just to see how it feels like to be a bonemancer with ultimate power :p. i was just wondering, but can you not use Lvl 99 naked chars when it comes to muling items thru Atma?

Oh, btw, even when it says I've put the items on the char, I load them up, and they're not there :s.

7. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

That's due to a bug which I have fixed but not uploaded. Try muling the item to an equipment slot and then loading up in game.

--T

8. Nightfish

flosch: No, as far as I know it doesn't work. (never even seen a mac in my entire life so I wouldn't know for sure). That's why I'm a bit puzzled about why he wants the dll in the first place. Unless I wanted to rush one of my own chars I couldn't see any reason to use the dll on a PC.

Vilencia, I'm sending it out right away. Care to enlighten us why you need it in the mean time? :D

9. Vilencia

Sigh, I know that 99.9999% of sp forum members consider the item warehouse taboo BUT being I play HC only on battle.net making a new character is a challenge. Atma doesnt work with those items so kinda leaves me in the dark Spending 20 hours leveling a character up only to find you suck without decent equipment (my Mage Paladin may he RIP) is quite trivial as well as pointless... having the ability to try that characters viability in hell out is invaluable. But I never trade in sp so you guys dont have to worry about that ^^. *Runs behind flame shield
    Sticks and stones...

EDIT: Thanks a bunch Night for the file! :)

10. Nightfish

I think ATMA works just fine with the item warehouse. You just have to do some converting first. I don't really know what version the warehouse items are in but it's definetly possible to convert them with atma. Tenshi will probably know for sure.

Enjoy your file. ;) (But don't trade or give away items you find when using the tainted stuff)

11. Gohanman

Gohanman IncGamers Member

DLLs will not work on a Mac because Macs do not use DLLs. They are a proprietary M$ file format.