Muling on USEast

GoreSpilr

Diabloii.Net Member
Muling on USEast

Hi
Ive been playing d2 for about a month now after an 8 month absense. I was hoping I could find somebody with a high post count that would want to befriend me as a muling partner, or if I'm untrusted, at least help me a few mins here and there while I mule my mostly worthless stuff.
I play on useast ladder, my name is
*GoreSpilr

Hope its ok to post this here.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you still need help transfering?

EDIT: Tried to message you in game but says..."you can't whisper to that user".
Sorry.

GoreSpilr

Diabloii.Net Member
I was actually looking for somebody who would want to help or require help on a regular basis. But to answer your question, yes. Its nothing all that valuable this time, so I could just get a game locked on the server and jump in and out of it with my mules, but Id rather not.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
GoreSpilr said:
I was actually looking for somebody who would want to help or require help on a regular basis. But to answer your question, yes. Its nothing all that valuable this time, so I could just get a game locked on the server and jump in and out of it with my mules, but Id rather not.

Well I am not on east all that much but if you want help now I can do it.
*courundom

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
If you create a game and wait in it for 5 minutes the game will perm allowing you to drop items leave and come back with another character. Remember that like with with anything don't enter and leave to quickly to many times or you will get a realm down message.

GoreSpilr

Diabloii.Net Member
BFD said:
If you create a game and wait in it for 5 minutes the game will perm allowing you to drop items leave and come back with another character. Remember that like with with anything don't enter and leave to quickly to many times or you will get a realm down message.

I know, I mentioned above that I use that technique, but it was late and maybe I didn't state it clearly enough. I also get briefly disconnected from the internet frequently. I have also seen a few instances where the server seems to reset all the games, thereby losing anything on the ground. And with my luck it would be the one time I found something that wasn't crap. ;)
Thanks.

cmosdos

Diabloii.Net Member
I know you mentioned high post count... mine's not that high, but I have two installations (2 keys, one on desktop, one on laptop) and I usually have my laptop logged into a game to get more exp or for muling. So if you msg me while i'm on it wouldn't be a problem to have my laptop logged into a mule game for you while you mule. My accounts are:
*cmosdos
*cmos-pac (my friend and I share this account for magic find. so, if he happens to be on it, he'll probably have no clue who you are)