Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Muling in Single Player: The ATMA Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by AlterEgo, Feb 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi Diabloii.Net Member

There isn't any. You are only limited by your computer's resources.

--T

2. Lohengrin

Lohengrin Diabloii.Net Member

Since this seems to be the day for "dumb questions", I am trying to figure out how to not lose my potions when I change the belt on a character. I remember seeing some description of that somewhere, but cannot recall where. So I am taking the lazy approach and asking in this thread. (I mean I know I can move the potions to my inventory and then change belt, but as I said, I am lazy.)

3. StarWarz2

StarWarz2 Diabloii.Net Member

There is no dumb question. Ask away. (Okay, so there is one dumb question. It's the one you don't ask that you should've... :))

Uhm ... that's it. If you drag a belt into a stash, the potions that were in the belt end up in the stash. That's why I've got several dozen Super Healing and Super Mana potions in my 1.10 stash ... Forgot to remove them before I put the belt in the stash.

Hope this answered the questions.

Cheers!

4. TheNix

TheNix Diabloii.Net Member

I seem to be having an interesting problem with the Dupedetector and the autogather function in 5.04 under win98se. I get Invalid page faults almost every time I use them. I've kept notes of them and they seem to be different every time. Below is a copy of one such fault. This is a fantastic program and all other function work well, perhaps there is some sort of conflict with a background program.

ATMA caused an invalid page fault in
    module ATMA.EXE at 0167:004afdb8.
    Registers:
    EAX=00730218 CS=0167 EIP=004afdb8 EFLGS=00010246
    EBX=01e7ca60 SS=016f ESP=0085e6cc EBP=0085e708
    ECX=00000000 DS=016f ESI=00000021 FS=548f
    EDX=84866be4 ES=016f EDI=00730160 GS=0000
    Bytes at CS:EIP:
    8b 4e 1c 89 08 8b 06 8d 4d d4 51 8b ce ff 90 84
    Stack dump:
    01e7cd30 00000021 01e7ca60 bff71547 00000000 00000021 00000000 00000021 0048b816 00000000 00730160 0085e6cc 0085e790 004d34cc 00000000 00000021

5. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hmm, I've never been able to decipher the cause of those problems since I do not have access to older OSs like Win98. I've had too much trouble with anything below Win2K as Shivan can attest to.

--T

6. TheNix

TheNix Diabloii.Net Member

Look it's no sweat Tenshi, I can use the dupedetector so long as I use only to or three folders and I still can't wrap my head around exactly want the autogather does anyway. :scratch: The muling side of the program works like a charm and that is the thing that I'm really concerned about, all in all ATMA gets a big :thumbsup: from me. Keep up the good work.

7. Logan

Logan Diabloii.Net Member

Hakai_no_Tenshi, i love ATMa, everone does :9
    I have one question, in the Stash charecters, there is a tree were items are sorted by type, but the "Class Specified" does not work, there is no items there, is this a bug or is it just me that are to stupid or something? Sorry if you dont understand...

8. Hakai_no_Tenshi

The item classification is done according to how Blizzard set things up. Some entries are empty because they screwed up.

--T

9. Kronlin

Kronlin Diabloii.Net Member

HI, I'm having the same problem Ultimater is having. A bunch of items in my stash were corrupted. All of the socketed items were given double the # of sockets. And random stats were modified or added. I gave one of these items to a character, and now I cannot even open the character in ATMA or DII.

And I'm on win XP if that helps.

Thanks,
    K

EDIT: It was as stash I created in 5.03, and then tried to open in 5.04 that caused the problems. Going back to 5.03 did not restore the items.

10. toshin

toshin Diabloii.Net Member

Great work tenshi though i got one little problem. Not sure if this could be done but I just got a 1.09 skystrike from the giveaway thread. Can I convert it so that my 1.10 characters can use it?

11. SabreCat

SabreCat Diabloii.Net Member

I believe you can do so by the following procedure:

1. Create a 1.09 character, either with DII 1.09 or by choosing the 1.09 option when creating a character in ATMA.
    2. Mule the Skystrike to that character.
    3. Open the character in DII 1.10, save, and exit.
    4. Mule the now 1.10 Skystrike to whatever 1.10 character or stash you want it in.

12. toshin

toshin Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks it worked.

13. hophlng

hophlng Diabloii.Net Member

Newbie User to ATMA

Hi All

I am a newbie to Diablo II and a newbie to ATMA.

I just downloaded and installed ATMA. I try the way discribed in transferring items from my inventory to my mercenary inventory - transfer to buffer, switch tab and then transfer from buffer to mercenary inventory. But so far I have not been successful.

When I try to move from the buffer to the mercenary inventory, it does not allow me to drop the item into the mercenary inventory.

Help Help Help.

I have double checked, my mercenary is not dead. He is a Act 2 desert mercenary.

I am playing a 1.10 game (Diablo II + LOD)

Regards
    Matthew

14. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel Diabloii.Net Member

Thats strange, I'm no ATMA expert, but what items are you trying to move to the Merc, and what Act did you hire the merc in? The items a Merc can equip is dependant on the type of Merc.

15. hophlng

hophlng Diabloii.Net Member

Hi

I have try a variety of things, sword, charms, potion, jewels, gems....

The mercenary is a combat auras mercs from Act 2 (Desert Mercs)

16. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel Diabloii.Net Member

Act 2 Merc's weapons have to be polearms or spears, also Mercs can only have weapons, helms and armour, the Act 3 Mercs can also have a sheild.

17. Battleseed

Battleseed Diabloii.Net Member

Haha, I did the exact same thing when I first learned that you could equip mercs. <cursing the rogue merc out cuz it wont equip the cracked sword and shield I found>. HAHA, I was the uber n00b. I was on the verge of uninstalling the game I was so frusted from not being able to beat Act1 boss with my horribly built necro. These forums and the help I found on them made a world of difference.

18. Johney

Johney Diabloii.Net Member

This is an odd problem but....

I tried to make a malice wirts leg, (see fartairian thread) and it didn't work. When i put it in my atma stash it read it as a malice wirts leg, wierd but not my problem. So i wanted to put it back on a char to see if it worked. But not it says the file is corrupt and asks me if i want to load it anyway, i says yes but it will not load, is there any other way to delete this item off my char or is my lvl ** barb lost forever :(

PS: It's still on my single player screen, but when i go to load it(In D2) it was inventory problem then goes back to songle player screen.

19. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Send me the file to look at.

--T

20. Johney

Johney Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, i can't, i fixed it by using a backup (I forgot they where there!) and i deleted the old file. But i you want to check the bug just do what i did yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.