Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Muleparking games

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Evil Monkey, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey IncGamers Member

Muleparking games

I've been wondering for a long time what the true purpose of these games really are. I couldn't find a similiar thread so...

At first I thought it was just a place where people placed their mules/lvl1 characters for a while to rethink their strategy, get an overview of their items/skillpoints.
    Secondly, I thought it was, as I use them for, a place where people drop stuff with one character, and then pick them up again with another.

But people just "park" their characters there for hours and hours without budging a inch. And it's not like they try to leech quests to become lvl 4 in Hell.

Why do people do this and what can they attain?

2. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

They are used to get past the 2 hour limit, so the mules don't expire.

I don't do this myself, though --- I need approximately two hours playing time to get one to Act 2 Hell, which makes for even better mules (and just a little more time for an hell-hellforge drop...).

3. Killax

Killax IncGamers Member

they just idle in the game for about 2 hours, so the mules expiring thing goes away

4. TheNewHammerInTown

TheNewHammerInTown IncGamers Member

Yes, by far a much better way. Boosted my ram to 2gb last thursday and run 4 sessions (2 of my own cd-keys and 2 of my brothers who is taking a break from playing) and have rushed 48 mules (3 at a time) through normal and nightmare. Got a truckload of mid runes (Dol to Lem). Looking forward to 48 hell hellforge drops this week (Hel to Gul) and add to my highest rune (Gul) I have. Hoping to get around 4 or 5 Ist's out of the 48 drops. Already got around 300 perfect gems and should get some decent runes to trade with as well.