Mule

prisonbound

Diabloii.Net Member
Mule

Hi, my main guy has EVERYTHING full and i need to transfer it to a mule(which i have already created) but i dont have any friends or know anybody with diablo 2 so is there anyone here who i can trust to help me tranfer my crappy item to my mule?

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
prisonbound said:
Hi, my main guy has EVERYTHING full and i need to transfer it to a mule(which i have already created) but i dont have any friends or know anybody with diablo 2 so is there anyone here who i can trust to help me tranfer my crappy item to my mule?
You do realize that the SECOND thread in this forum is called:
Community Help and Giveaway Thread
(http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=321676)
Now, you just signed up, this is your first post, welcome to the forums btw ;)
But, I advice you to take a look there (and, state your realm and core as we don't know where you play?)
Also, take a look at the rules (a lot of newcommers seem to miss them) :thumbsup:
(http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=356062)

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
prisonbound said:
I just started playing Diablo 2 about 5 days ago so i know nothing about it, whats "core"?
Core probably refers to "hardCORE" vs. "softCORE", although that doesn't really matter that much to just help with muling (can always use a fresh char to help with that).

Main problem is that you don't just want to put those items on the mules, you also want to get them back --- so it would be a long term commitment :)

prisonbound

Diabloii.Net Member
Myrakh-2 said:
Core probably refers to "hardCORE" vs. "softCORE", although that doesn't really matter that much to just help with muling (can always use a fresh char to help with that).

Main problem is that you don't just want to put those items on the mules, you also want to get them back --- so it would be a long term commitment :)
as for now i just want to put them on the mule, i can get them back another time with the help of another person, my mian guy has NO space left in his chest or his uhh other thing, i just need to clear that up.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Muling goes like this if you have to do it alone:

1. Create a passworded game (normal mode, else the mule can't enter it later)
2. Do something for at least 5 minutes, so the game will persist for 5 minutes after the last player left it.
3. Leave the game and enter again before dropping anything, just to be sure that everything is OK
4. Drop stuff from main character
5. Leave game, enter with mule
6. Pick up stuff

IMPORTANT: Games tend to crash from time to time, so don't leave your stuff on the ground for too long and don't drop too much stuff at a time. In particular, don't mule expensive stuff this way. Better keep it on your main characters until you find a trustful guy who helps you with that. These forums are full of them. A good indicator is the post count, although that doesn't mean that everybody with a low post count is a thief. Most scammers reveal themselves before they reach a post count worth mentioning.