Mule Anni or Gheeds

Tomegap

Diabloii.Net Member
Mule Anni or Gheeds

is it possible to mule any of these yourself while having one already in your inventory?

I read somewhere that if u die while having one of the charms on your cursor u can somehow mule the second one (don't ask me how).

Anyone have any experience of this?

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Mule them, as in fill a mule with several? Or as in transfer items between two characters?

You can not have more than one anni or gheeds charm on one character, never.

And if there was, I would not know about it, and hopefully no one here would either. And I can guarantee you that unless someone was looking for a fast ban, you will not get the time of day on it from anyone in this forum - we are not supportive of cheating BNET.

This means that if you are transferring items to a mule, each mule can only hold one of each unique charm.

Stosh the Overseer

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes you can only hav one on your char and stash at the time ...
But if u open your char's equipement window you can pick items and they will stay on your cursor (it works with all items).
So admitting you hav a gheeds and find another you could, to get hold of it, open your equip window, take hold of it on your cursor,quit game and make another ... the item will still be on your cursor and you'll can mule it then .
Be cerfull because you can't move when a item is on your cursor.

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Stosh the Overseer said:
But if u open your char's equipement window you can pick items and they will stay on your cursor (it works with all items).
I take it you've never had the opportunity to try it, so whoever told you that is wrong. You cannot even get a second unique charm of the same type on your cursor.

Tomegap

Diabloii.Net Member
OT!!

Wao! Shadow_247 :king:, you're the reason I started playing D2 again after reading about your Pit-MF guide!

I feel honored that you replied in my stupid thread.

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
you cannot carry two on your character at once for either charm

not even in your stash and then inventory.
you cannot pick it up at all if you have one on you/in stash