Muffins

skihard

Banned
Muffins

to go with the pie and biscuit thread I think a muffin thread is needed.

I like double chocolate, chocolate chip muffins myself, great big ones that are like an entire meal.

I also love Cinamon Rolls but I'm not sure what catagory they would fit into or if they are their own special catagory of goodness.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
to go with the pie and biscuit thread I think a muffin thread is needed.

I like double chocolate, chocolate chip muffins myself, great big ones that are like an entire meal.

I also love Cinamon Rolls but I'm not sure what catagory they would fit into or if they are their own special catagory of goodness.
Muffins come in 3 flavors: Blueberry, Chocolate, and Banana Nut. Anyone who says anything to the contrary is a communist.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not really a muffin man. It's just a cupcake without the frosting. And the frosting is the best part.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
what about lemon poppyseed? i like the chocolate chocolate chip ones the best. i also enjoy eating raw muffin mix.

caddad

Diabloii.Net Member
It was the thought of warm cornbread muffins and home-made raspberry jam that make me click this thread. I'm dissappointed, well except for Amra who's got his head on straight.

-D2netDad

skihard

Banned
It was the thought of warm cornbread muffins and home-made raspberry jam that make me click this thread. I'm dissappointed, well except for Amra who's got his head on straight.

-D2netDad
HC's with you on the cornbread, I like them also with a thick slice of butter, however I like the chocolate to much for something with it to take second stage.