Mr. Miyagi versus Rocky.

Steve_Kow

Banned
Mr. Miyagi versus Rocky.

Who would win in a bare knuckle brawl between Mr. Miyagi (circa Karate Kid I) and Rocky (circa Rocky IV).

The characters, not the actors.

MithrandirX

Diabloii.Net Member
You know, in this matchup, I would have to put my money on Rocky. I mean, the man is like a piece of iron! He could take anything Miyagi had. And, let's be honest here, Miyagi is a good teacher, but he never really kicks ass. I mean, he looks dumb when he chases off Johnny and his skeleton gang.

Rocky for teh win!!!11

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Miyagi. haven't you see enough movies, the venerable old master ALWAYS beats the brash young upstarts. even when he is a blind man trying not to spill his coffee

MithrandirX

Diabloii.Net Member
Cmon man! This is Miyagi. He never kicks ass in the whole series. Rocly is NOT a brash young upstart by Rocky IV, he is a proven warrior. HE FRICKIN KNOCKED OUT MR T! HE MADE MINCEMEAT OF DRAGO!

Fallen Creation

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd say Miyagi. Although he hasn't kicked anyone's arse in any of the movies, he's an old master. Besides, a true master never shows his skill unless it's absolutely necessary.

A hamburger eating contest between the two would be much more amusing. :D

Eff

Banned
MithrandirX said:
Cmon man! This is Miyagi. He never kicks ass in the whole series. Rocly is NOT a brash young upstart by Rocky IV, he is a proven warrior. HE FRICKIN KNOCKED OUT MR T! HE MADE MINCEMEAT OF DRAGO!
hmm? what? besides ten mehfekciz with crowbars outside a gas station!

miyagi. hands down.

where's the pole?

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I just want to hear the trash talk before the fight
"Hey..like yo. You come down here with all these...talkings, and say like..you want to throw hand with me...that what tis is about?"

Freakin' Rocky fo the win...I mean hes even got music playing when he fights! DING DING DING DING, DING DING DING DING.

Mr. M, by a long shot. Come on...the dude doesn't even have to kick butt. All he has to do is stand there and duck a bit while ninjas and goons go flying past him, crashing into walls and stuff. Dust his hands off, give them that disdainful Daniel-san look that withers them on the spot, and that's it.

Unless...Rocky can somehow hold off for one hour and forty minutes. That's when he always makes his insane comebacks. Then Mr. M is toast.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
Who would win in a bare knuckle brawl between Mr. Miyagi (circa Karate Kid I) and Rocky (circa Rocky IV).

The characters, not the actors.
This is a no brainer. Mr. Miyagi of course. "Wax-on Wax-off" or "WOWO" is the most powerful fighting style in the history of man.

The guy can catch flies with his chopsticks for Pete's sake. Sheer speed alone and focus will make Mr. M win any brawl with the Rocky dude. I bet Mr. M can beat Rocky with just one chopstick.

Rocky is one of the most piss-poor boxers in theatrical history and you want to talk about who would win in an actual all-out fight? Rocky would have his hands full with one of the guys from Jackass.

Mr M.: Rocky? Yeah right, who's the only one here who knows illegal ninja moves from the government?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't believe how racist this thread is. :mad:

Not all Asian people are better than Italian people. Sheesh, come on guys.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Arnold versus Rambo: somehow just not as interesting

It all depends on the location. In an enclosed space, I'd bet on Rocky. In a ring or other open venue, I'd bet on Miyagi.

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I thought we had resolved that Kirk pwnz all
We have, but I just thought this thread would probably turn out the same way as the Gorilla and Lee thread.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr. M for the win.

All he needs to do is jab a few fingers (no it's not going to be rude you filthy minded perv!) into the pressure points on Rocky and he's down like 200lbs of jellied eel!

KnightFall

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr M can chop 3 beer bottle's top off without the bottle falling over.

Rocky can punch the carcass of a dead cow in a freezer.

Mr M can refurbish classic cars.

Rocky can drink raw eggs and catch chicken.

It's a draw.