Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mr. Madden's freakin arms

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Echod16, Jun 16, 2005.

?

Is Pluto a planet?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pluto is a Dog. (Durf Boobies Poing Option)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Echod16

Echod16 IncGamers Member

Mr. Madden's freakin arms

read before voting

So i picked up a random book for daily SSR (daily reading activity in school). It happened to be "One knee equals two feet" by john madden (basically a written commentary of his football tastes and what he thinks is peculiar about the game). The about book is ok since I play football and everything, but then the picture on the front of the book cover is of him outstretching is arms like he's in a state of gayful joy. For awhile i think nothing of it, but today i took notice of how freakin long his damn arms are. I know it's trivial, i just also would like to know your opinion on if you think Madden's arms are freakin long as well

2. piff

piff IncGamers Member

I have nothing specific to contribute (sorry), but John Madden's mother is my forensics (sppech and debate) coach. Who in turn had clothes delivered to her by Ben Roethlisburger while she was bed ridden from a heart attack. I've never met him, though, so I don't know about his arms. Maybe if I make it to states next year I can talk Mrs. Madden into it...

3. nrabbit

nrabbit IncGamers Member

no idea who is mr madden or maiden but i voted for all of them :p

4. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

i only got one thing to say

"D2 F0R L1F3, 1TZ A L33TZ,"

muhahaha

nah i have never like Madden

5. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

I like madden's attitude, but I wish he would talk occasinally say something of some merit. he seems to be talking to the football idiots. i know the guy knows a lot about football...why not act like it? instead he just says one liners about hard hard he got hit. we could be getting so much more out of the game...sometimes when i'm watching football i'm drinking and i miss things I should catch...he should be focusing more on strategy talk than dumb one liners

6. axeil

axeil IncGamers Member

Could be that ABC is muffling him and telling him not to get too technical. Hopefully NBC will be more receptive of him.

7. Damotta

Damotta IncGamers Member

I'd really need to see a picture of the book. I searched all over and came up empty handed. Anyone know where to find one?

8. nrabbit

nrabbit IncGamers Member

ok dude there is no need to spam this you made a thread fine but why in other threads too?

9. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Madden is a very smart guy. Before he went national, I read his newspaper column weekly, and though he always seemed to take the more contraversal side of an argument, he knew what he was talking about for any sport, not just football.