mp3 players battery

Wurmskull

Diabloii.Net Member
mp3 players battery

wahh...i wanna buy a mp3 player for my cousin's birthday
but, i dont want to buy one that works with AAAs batteries, they dont last long and they're expensive.

i know there is mp3 players that you can recharge by plugging into your usb port
but, i dont know what battery type it's called
Lithium polymer, rechargeable lithium-ion, ni-mh?

thx for reading

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
iv seen some that have rechargables, just leave them plugged in to usb for a while to charge them
lithium are normal batteries
lithium-ion and ni-mh re good rechargables, avoid ni-cad if possible unless you full cycle them occationally

There are lots of rechargeable battery types. If you know what you're doing you can even recharge 'non-rechargeable' batteries.

Give us a price range and storage capacity and we might be able to find you one.

Wurmskull

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
There are lots of rechargeable battery types. If you know what you're doing you can even recharge 'non-rechargeable' batteries.

Give us a price range and storage capacity and we might be able to find you one.
0-150$ , 512-1go is the usual thing i find.
ive seen one with 89$ and 1go.
i mean, wow, 1 go is a lot, its like... 250 songs.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Evil Conservative Inc said:
Wurmskull said:
but, what do i need if i dont want to buy batteries?
You can:

1. Hire a midget or Pedro to crank a generator
2. Crank the generator yourself
3. Use batteries
4. hire ECI, im sure hed be willing to sing to you for a price
5. magic
6. buy a mp3 player that comes with rechargables

many options pick what would work best for you

Gertlex

Banned
I use a single AAA battery for my Sandisk 2 gig MP3 player (now available for around a hundred)

I bought a simple battery charger with 2 AAA and AAs for abotu $15... works great (except for the random times that the battieries don't charge at all... Don't ask, just buy a better charger)

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed alreayd posted several for you, but almost all mp3 players are bus powered nowadays...

You can definitely find 1gb for around $150.00, even at Best Buy.

P-Unit

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember the days when 250 songs were alot but now with 6000+ id need a major mp3 to just get them all on there. I could listen to my music for about 12 and a half days and not hear the same song twice.

ragnar_ii

Diabloii.Net Member
Whats the point of having over 12 days of music on your mp3 player? I highly doubt the battery will last 12 days of constant player before you have to recharge it, where you can also change the songs on it if needed.