Movie thread

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
There's not a lot of that being made, AFAICS.

You and I know why so I offer you the compensation I received through these films.

Earthsea would be a great film/film series. The Silmarillion, done right, will be marvellous.

It is a Thomas Covenant adaptation that I am holding out for but that would be challenging indeed, in any Hollywood clinate, let alone this one.
Mordant's Need would be doable and with a female protagonost, far more likely these days.
Astonishing typos in this post. I am self-impressed.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, well I don't really feel like playing DDO for an extended amount of time, so I'm going to peruse Pirat... errr, Netflix for some of Lozzy's suggested films. I had started watching Ex Machina so if I can't... find anything I'll finish that.

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, well I don't really feel like playing DDO for an extended amount of time, so I'm going to peruse Pirat... errr, Netflix for some of Lozzy's suggested films. I had started watching Ex Machina so if I can't... find anything I'll finish that.
Ex Machina is very good, very good indeed. Keep watching it until you agree.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I'm still playing DDO once every 2-3 weeks BTW, for 2-3 hours. Not because it's an extraordinarily good game (I prefer round-based D&D computer games), but because of meeting with good old friends.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm still playing DDO once every 2-3 weeks BTW, for 2-3 hours. Not because it's an extraordinarily good game (I prefer round-based D&D computer games), but because of meeting with good old friends.
Still, despite the waning popularity, it's a better game than many. I wish I kept regular hours and could avoid playing solo.

joshuaperez

Diabloii.Net Member
Netflix's movie store is amazing, I downloaded the Netflix app for my phone to make it easier to watch movies mod apps apkrabi

Last edited: