Most Prized Items in D2

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
Most Prized Items in D2

here i'm just curious to know what items you would never trade away no matter how good the other deal looks.

mine would be my frist 2 sojs and my first ever runewordy Enigma!

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
a dual ist ali baba i made myself would be up there, one ist i found, the other i traded for, in .09. the ohm i found in .10, still the highest rune i've found so far. a perfect 15% ed etheral honor thresher i made in .09 for my merc. this way cool hydra edge with 250%+ed and 30 ias, lvl 42 req, 250 1h damage rare i found in .10. a perfect 200% ed etheral yari hone sundan, .10. a crappy anni i got myself. the eq set i had on my original .09 mf barb was sweet, @1300% mf iirc, including merc. the windforce pindy gave me last week. i went through my old screenshots the other week, and i saw a 3s cruel cb of butchery. i don't even remember making that.

Inu

Banned
In LoD all items are easy to get except the perfect rare weapons, so those are pretty much the ones I would never trade away... CotB? Enigma? Legit you can have plenty of those but there will never be more than one when it comes to rares.

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
Inu said:
In LoD all items are easy to get except the perfect rare weapons, so those are pretty much the ones I would never trade away... CotB? Enigma? Legit you can have plenty of those but there will never be more than one when it comes to rares.
plenty of legit enigmas? sure maybe you didnt dupe or bot or cheat, but those runes are 99.999% not legit. a perfectly legit, self found enigma would be something worth holding on to. and i cant quite figure out what CotB is... :lol: *scratches head*...

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
My personalized Lightsabre. Its worth more than the rest of the Europe realm, since there can be only one...

"Luke Skywalker's Lightsabre Phase Blade", with perfect stats :lol:

Beldarrin

Diabloii.Net Member
There are a few answers I'd give to this question but I'll just mention a couple... my eth upgraded Titan's (184/9) from the first ladder season (made and found by me). Also I must list a rare since I agree with an earlier opinion and rares just rock... Rare Stygian Pike (not the best weapon but hey)/ +2 barb combat skills/ 236% ed/ fools mod (max/ar according to lvl)/ 1-15 lightning dam/ 1-10 cold dam. I've got to make a barb specific for this sometime since I find it so cool.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
My pre-1.10 Azurewraths and small run/walk charms.

My Diggler collection.

Any self-found high runes and sojs - and yes, I kept the self-found items on a seperate mule so they wouldn't get mixed up.

The above items are the only BNet goodies that I didn't allow to expire. Not exactly a godly stash of course but as cherished virtual mementos they're valuable to me.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
oh yeah i had some charms too that i really liked:

14 max gc, only one i ever heard of.
lvl 82 req something damage sc i rolled off a nith charm when they were still 97.
a 7mf/100pd sc.
the 10 max/33 life gc i got now. :)
a 4xx pd sc i rolled myself.
a 5 all res/7 mf sc, i forget where/how i got it.
a sorc skiller with 30+ life.

and a couple of jewels:
a legit 37 ed/12 max jewel in .09
a 30 ed/str/dex rare, .09.

Wurmer

Diabloii.Net Member

RequiemDK

Diabloii.Net Member
That pair of demon nails boots kicks ridiculous amounts of ass, especially with that level requirement. Yeah I agree, you can have all the dang faddish runewords, but nothing beats a kickass rare or craft. If my barb were still around, this would still qualify, but nevertheless, I crafted a +2 barb ammy with 10% frw, 7/4 dual leech, some +str and prismatic resists back in 1.09. I think there was 1 more mod too. It was called "Shadow Heart", and the lvl requirement was something nutty, like lvl 84 or so (I can't quite remember, it's been years...). Too bad I quit D2 back then and gave my stuff away, but here I am. Again. *Sigh*

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe ladder holds many duped SoJs
I've found 2 so far and I'd never trade those away :p
Got also a perfect eth skullder I'm not sure I'll ever trade away, nothing super cool but it's always nice to have a perfect item.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Wurmer said:
The few Items I wouldn't trade date back several patches. They are rares not so godly but for some reasons I think they belong to another era of this game.

Take a look :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Wurmer/Rareboots.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Wurmer/Dualleech.jpg

Those are certainly not godly but they are useful and you can't find items of these types with those modifiers anymore. I have a couple of more rings and ammy providing modifiers not available anymore.
Those boots... They were awesome. Enough said.

And Dredd, are you collecting Digglers? How many?! :D

Wurmer

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya the pair of boots a pretty nice but a dual leech ring usable at level 10 is certainly interesting even if the rest of the mods are so so...

Wurmer

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes I still have them both. The ring is very old, it's was spawn somewhere around mid classic before LOD. The boots I am not really sure but probably just pre LOD.