Most popular build v1.10 necro

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Y0|_| 4r3 3|_|_ 7|-|3 |\|008|_4r!!!1!1!!!1complexconjugatedofafouriertransform!111!!1! 80\/\/ 83f0r3 |\/|3

Now that this dispute is settled, let's all grab a pint or three and be merry.

:drink: :drink: :drink:
Mantis, I thought you were Dutch. How did you find out about our pints... I thought it was all litres and metric and stuff on the Continent.

JJ, one of those Merry Englishmen who enjoys his pint :drink:

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
As a Dutchman I am a part of a multicultural society. It is part of English classes in school to learn about the Metric system.

Mad Mantis

Pay attention NC. We are discussing Metric vs Imperial: which is better for beer?

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Pay attention NC. We are discussing Metric vs Imperial: which is better for beer?
:lol:

Yes, and trying to change the subject to stop some of the others in this thread from being mean to each other.

Mantis and I, recommend they take a swift bevvy :drink: and forget whatever they were disagreeing over.

For me, saying "let's go for a half litre" to a friend just doesn't have that essential inviting sound that "let's go for a pint" has. So it's Imperial measures all the way for us British ...the bureaucrats in Brussels know better than to try to change our habits despite everything else in Britain being measured in Metric.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
go GO SKIM SKILZ!

Mad Mantis said:
NC? PAY ATTENTION?

I'm not quite sure what NC you are referring to because IIII don't belive in reading.

Mad Mantis

Well Necrochild, I am trying out different abbreviations since typing Necrochild every time is hurting my wrist. Apparently NC was not a big hit. Back to the drawing board. How about Nec?

Sure a pint sounds better. That is why we use it a lot as well.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Well Necrochild, I am trying out different abbreviations since typing Necrochild every time is hurting my wrist. Apparently NC was not a big hit. Back to the drawing board. How about Nec?

Sure a pint sounds better. That is why we use it a lot as well.
lol...

god I feel goofy today :cyclops:

NC is fine :p