Most popular build v1.10 necro

Beatboxer

O no you didn't.:grrr:

Your still keepin' it up? Man I should have followed suit and let this die. You obviously have no intention of being 'community', over here, now do you, dear Veteran Sigus...? :uhhuh:

O man, I said your statement was nOOb and not Newb. There is a difference.
nOOb has NOTHING to do with your experience level in my book. It's about your attitude. :yawn:

Your original post, which lit this flame, was dumb and counterproductive to the original posters question. It added nothing and only took away. Posters like you do not last long. Your all about your own opinion of this game, it seems, and that is not beneficial in a community forum.

You can be the vetest(<--made up word :drool: ) of Bikers, and can ride a Honda and not like Harleys, but if you walk into a biker bar and proclaim;
"Harleys too suxxor. Ride Honda and Indian."

Than well...your gonna get a bad rap from the community. As you allready have, for being nOOb.

The End

p.s. And O ya I had no "Argument". What's that all about? If you mean for playing as the summoner I don't really need to make one. They are obviously good and fun to play and take as much skill as any other character in this game to play effectively.

Sigus

Diabloii.Net Member
Argument = The debate on ssummonmancers being good.

But agreed and let this die. No point in arguing with the tide. As for having a bad wrap? I dont really care, if thats what you get for being honest. :sleep:

Beatboxer

You still don't get it man. This has nothing to so with your opinion of summoners or your experience as a player. We're past that. This has to do with your attitude as a poster and is why I am compelled to comment.

We can't have a bunch of people acting up on our boards, spreading bad info and giving dii forums a bad name. We could but....Go post on battle.net forums if you want to be argumentative.

I'm done.:-I

Sigus

Diabloii.Net Member
Im not arguing anymore. You have made your point. Summonmancers rule!!!!!!!

Look @ my other posts. This is the only place Ive got a bee in my bonet. Can you say honestly youve never done that yourself? I used this site for trading in the past and will go on doing this now.

But hint: My orgional post ('ie suxxor') should have been explained. But all I was trying to do was to get a newbe to make a more rewarding char. If that makes me n00b or whatever I really couldnt careless because Im am not wrong.

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
gvandale

why do you ask the others to ignor my school, my school is excellent, it is not half way, it is both way skelly and poison. the rest of it is base on gear that change with your play style. it is the freedom of play style that you should treasure in my school.

*I summon forth the power of darkness, remain of mortal to destory you unbeliever.*

gvandale said:
Dirkjan:
Disregard Dazuni. I think he's been :drink: a bit much lately. In 1.10 it would truely take a half wit to mess up a necro build to the point of being unplayable. The very popular summoner / skellimancer is what you're seeing pop up on pubby games. There are a few well written guides and a phenomenal enclyopedia (covers everything necro) stickied up top.

A full on BONER (all bone skills) can do sick damage when fully synergized taking advantage of (or not) the marrowalk bug. Great for PVP, see stickied guide thread above on page 1.

A full on Venomancer (all poison) can do sick damage as well when fully synergized. Very close to the 10k mark. Again, see stickied thread guide on page 1.

Then there are the mixes of summoner / boner...summoner / poison...

Starting to see my point?

Dazuni:
I hate to be an azz, but a couple comments on your 'school'.

1. You should really investigate 'builds' by building them before you make posts about their usefullness. I think 'your school' is stretched a bit thin in terms of skills / stats / gears. Focus more in a specific area or two, and you'll see your killing power turned way up. Your idea makes me think of a non-synergized 3 tree sorcy. Ain't gonna kill...

2. Quit linking to that thing without giving actual information. You say there are only 2 builds for necro's in 1.10 only further's my belief that you are very well misinformed through lack of playing experience.

KYO:
:thumbsup:

g

Kyo

Diabloii.Net Member
Dazuni said:
gvandale

why do you ask the others to ignor my school, my school is excellent, it is not half way, it is both way skelly and poison. the rest of it is base on gear that change with your play style. it is the freedom of play style that you should treasure in my school.

*I summon forth the power of darkness, remain of mortal to destory you unbeliever.*

NECROOOOOCHIIILLLDDD!! GIMMMMMEEE DA POPCORN MAN GFGRR :lol:

ROFL not seen a flame like this so intense in years and the most funny thing it basically over nothing. Can we all not just get along and discuss this like :buddies: Yes we all have our differences in opinion and you are entitled to express your point of view but down with the T level here. It not big fight night is it???

As for the so called school Sacrilege!...Sacrilege!. You made a school for the daggamancer and you have not even mention the all powerful "Fleshripper!". :hanky:

If i knew it was that easy to make a school just by briefly mentioning the 3 poison skills without even trying it for myself. Why didn't i think of that :spy:

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
It is okay kyo, I have 8 skellys, one got what his name's name on it, one your name on it....

the school is for fun, not exactly cookie cutter I know, I find it people change from zon / sorc to necro so to get the max damage, *sign*, what have our "cool lay back sort the monster let the skelly/mage/blood-golem/revives/thron merc do the job " the most execellent class turned into.

flash ripper is cool, so as the other one which + 4 5 6 poison tree, just take the pick innit. try it out, poison mancer can melee now.

*finally we can rejoyce" < that boring moo.

Siguesigue

Diabloii.Net Member
Crazy isn't it? How one word can spark such an argument :)
Honestly, who cares? If you like Skelliemancers, one guy saying they suck ain't gonna change your mind, is he? I am honestly surprised any of you rose to it ^^

Beatboxer

Siguesigue said:
Honestly, who cares? If you like Skelliemancers, one guy saying they suck ain't gonna change your mind, is he? I am honestly surprised any of you rose to it ^^
Why are you here Grover person?

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
Siguesigue said:
some one thinks my school is not fun. that's why I have to defend my school (now ninja-assassin-group, the), may be that person find the forum is more fun the the game, which I agree.

Sigus

Diabloii.Net Member
Beatboxer said:
Whatever man. I've wasted my time....

You are suxxor.:)

p.s. I guess I wasn't quite done.

No, your suxxor no00blarr!!111!!!piequaltothe111!!! LOLLLL :clap:

Plus I like the idea of a poison summoner...

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Y0|_| 4r3 3|_|_ 7|-|3 |\|008|_4r!!!1!1!!!1complexconjugatedofafouriertransform!111!!1! 80\/\/ 83f0r3 |\/|3

Now that this dispute is settled, let's all grab a pint or three and be merry.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
Bonemancers suxxor!

*ducks and runs away!

LOL, I KEEED, I keeeed....

*dodges spear, runs in circle from spirit....

I'm in a better mood.... Can we close this thread now?

I'm off to make a new Summoner!.....

really lets just face it..... ALL NECROS RULE! an army of necros > than any other class..... I'm on the winning team!....