Most pimped out Necro?

Most pimped out Necro?

Hi,
I have a pimped out mf necro and was looking for ideas to improve him.

His items consist of:

Harlequin Crest "Ist"
Perfect Maras
2 legit found Soj's
Enigma Scarab Husk
Perfect Arachnid mesh
Perfect Marrowwalks and sometimes 49% Travs
HOTO Flail / 2 * Ist Baba
200%ed Um'd Homoc / 3 * Ist Headhunter

Any ideas?

Billweed

Banned
ƒenris said:
L!!!!!!!!
O!!!!!!!
L!!!!!!!!
noob only sorcs are good for mf :lol:
I have a friend with 2 pc's that runs a sorc MFer (fire/lightening) and a Barb WC MF that shouts him up - he kills everything with sorc and the barb follows him around Horking - he tells me the Barb finds more than he does even with the inablity to Horc bosses.

ChickenOfPower

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
L!!!!!!!!
O!!!!!!!
L!!!!!!!!
No, sir, it is you who is the n00b; Necromancers (especially skellymancers), hammerdins and even elemental druids are viable mf characters as far as my experience using them tells me.

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
ƒenris said:
L!!!!!!!!
O!!!!!!!
L!!!!!!!!
A properly built and played skelliemancer is a good MF'er. Sure they are a bit slower, but that is made up by the extreme security.

They can also be quite capable Baalrunners if outfitted with a bit of Crushing Blow.

Also you forget all the hammerdins, wind druid and poison necros that are tearing through the Pits.

ChickenOfPower said:
No, sir, it is you who is the n00b; Necromancers (especially skellymancers), hammerdins and even elemental druids are viable mf characters as far as my experience using them tells me.
lol rofl elemental druids suck wow this is teh newb forum ^^ :lol:

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
lol rofl elemental druids suck wow this is teh newb forum ^^ :lol:
Elemental druids suck? someone here is not aware of the 1.10 patch... HELLO! they introduced something really coool - they call 'em TEH SYNERGIES. :drool:

Check the numbers first, then make an opinion.

UserMathias said:
Elemental druids suck? someone here is not aware of the 1.10 patch... HELLO! they introduced something really coool - they call 'em TEH SYNERGIES. :drool:

Check the numbers first, then make an opinion.
Check out my Elemental Druid Guide and then make an opinion as to whether I'm joking or not. :thumbsup:

hehe, thread grew :)

ScruffyhawkIII - very nice idea, I'll get right on that.

fenris - Dude, if thats what you really think then you are the noob. With the birth of "enigma" there are alot of viable mf class's now. I can knock out pindle/eldritch/shenk/meph/counsil/andy/ and the pits in like 11 to 12 minutes, and not get touched while doing so. :howdy: :thumbsup: :clap: Do that with ur mf sorc.

Hes being sarcastic... And to the sorcs are the only mfers comment not sure what that was about, but summon/bone necs, barbs anything can be a good mfer, I like my summon/bone nec better than any sorc for mf.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
bah! if you want your necro to be a real pimp daddy ya gotta have the style!

wear a dusk shroud/wire fleece then we'll talk about pimpin...

Hey, as a matter of fact...

Hey, as a matter of fact... I have a wire fleece "enigma" on my hammerdin. think i should trade it? Would be stylin :thumbsup:

Well, time to get off work.

Time to play :flip: :drink: :flip:

P.S. Merc uses ethereal botd war pike, 7/8/19 eth gaze, and eth shaftstop.

Ifrit18

Banned
Killfrenzy said:
bah! if you want your necro to be a real pimp daddy ya gotta have the style!

wear a dusk shroud/wire fleece then we'll talk about pimpin...
Check my avatar for the most l33t necro known to d2!

Only downside is 39 resists to everything isn't exactly a smart idea against aggressive sorc and wind druids :rant:.

Sniper_Ryan

Diabloii.Net Member
Billweed said:
I have a friend with 2 pc's that runs a sorc MFer (fire/lightening) and a Barb WC MF that shouts him up - he kills everything with sorc and the barb follows him around Horking - he tells me the Barb finds more than he does even with the inablity to Horc bosses.
How does he do it without botting? Lot of running back and forth? :)

jmprockstar

Diabloii.Net Member
A few things:

Fenris was kidding, mostly at your expense, Len. He is busy taking credit for the influx of Storm Druids in the Druid forum. He is claiming, as joke again (I believe), that his guide is responsible, which, for this player, it was.

Also, I'm happy to see that you have a job, Len. That's the only way to pay off the Ebay bills you wracked up getting that character together. Was the purpose of this post to show us how "pimped out" your character is? I admit that the items you have placed on him are all valuable, but they are placed without any rhyme or reason. What do you with this character? I would think it is MF, since you've liberally distributed MFgear, like war travs, baba, and shako. However, you have made some decisions that point towards PK (enigma) and towards general utility (Homunc and Arach). What purpose does this character have except for you to talk about on these forums?

I'd make some suggestions about "better" gear (like a wand, perhaps?), but I'm afraid you would go buy it and not be able to pay rent on time. :point:

Pinoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
L!!!!!!!!
O!!!!!!!
L!!!!!!!!
YGTBSM! If this was 1.09 I may believe you. But 1.10? No way! Too many immunities! Necros can ignores all immunities with proper curse. Hehe.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
jmprockstar said:
A few things:

Fenris was kidding, mostly at your expense, Len. He is busy taking credit for the influx of Storm Druids in the Druid forum. He is claiming, as joke again (I believe), that his guide is responsible, which, for this player, it was.

Also, I'm happy to see that you have a job, Len. That's the only way to pay off the Ebay bills you wracked up getting that character together. Was the purpose of this post to show us how "pimped out" your character is? I admit that the items you have placed on him are all valuable, but they are placed without any rhyme or reason. What do you with this character? I would think it is MF, since you've liberally distributed MFgear, like war travs, baba, and shako. However, you have made some decisions that point towards PK (enigma) and towards general utility (Homunc and Arach). What purpose does this character have except for you to talk about on these forums?

I'd make some suggestions about "better" gear (like a wand, perhaps?), but I'm afraid you would go buy it and not be able to pay rent on time. :point:
maybe a little harsh, but awesome post nonetheless :cool:

Patsy

Diabloii.Net Member
Pimping? Did someone say pimping?

So where are the revived whor... ah.. fallen and corrupted rogues? :scratch:

Where's the purple felt hat +5 for style? :scratch:

Where's the supah-fly pimpmobile?!?!? :rant:

I want a caddy pimpmobile!!! :rant:

-Patsy
"LUUUUUV Brokers!"