most OVERPOWERED monster known in d2?

Ifrit18

Banned
most OVERPOWERED monster known in d2?

Undead soul killer. 8 of these little ****ers with might aura run up to you and you kill them but guess what? Its like 5 million nuclear bombs going off!

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
nah hell glooms etc are weak sauce.

Wear tgods, max resist

Your invincible against them. :buddies: :winner: :spy:

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
ohhh man when these things spawn in throne with my hammerdin its one hell of a nasty time. often they're fast enough to get inside the outer layers of hammers and right next to me. of course they get hit by an inner hammer and BOOM!!!

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Fanat Minions of Destruction...and for some added hell make lister phis immune and cold immune
And I second the crazy little poppers of hades
Gloams can be dealt with...massive popping around you is a bit harder to handle

Jeda

Diabloii.Net Member
i'd have to say claw vipers

the poison ones that sometimes appear down at nihilathak are even more deadly then the bone spear ones, and both have ignore target's defence

AlphaStrikeII

Diabloii.Net Member
The claw vipers are a good runner up, but both they and Gloams pale compared to the Succubus, they somehow seem to have picked up a machine gun and your life really goes down when you try to charge them. Combine with some anoying curses and a habit of spawning in large groups near other large groups with dangerous oponents such as Blood lords and Knights and you have the single monster type I fear the most.
(not counting oblivion knight mage and Bone fetish when playing mele, auch they suck).

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
AlphaStrikeII said:
The claw vipers are a good runner up, but both they and Gloams pale compared to the Succubus, they somehow seem to have picked up a machine gun and your life really goes down when you try to charge them. Combine with some anoying curses and a habit of spawning in large groups near other large groups with dangerous oponents such as Blood lords and Knights and you have the single monster type I fear the most.
(not counting oblivion knight mage and Bone fetish when playing mele, auch they suck).
I second that, the bloodstar attack (succubus, hell temptress, etc.) seems to be pure physical damage. If you get a curse on your head in hell while fighting with them prepare to die within 2-3 shots MAX. Throw in a damage aura and it should be instant kill against any character.

RandomInsanity

Diabloii.Net Member
gloams, stygian dolls, oblivian knights w/iron maiden (when melee), and pindleskin's charge. each of those gets me almost every time, of course everything else is as easy as pie.

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
Gloam boss packs are something to take care around. Especially when they have mana burn and elemental enchantments, those lightnings streams hurt a Lot more AND they drain your mana from a distance.

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok

Dolls
Gloam with CONVIC thats a scary thing
Oblivion knights for melee
SNAKES OMFG THEY charge and hurt like a mama