Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Most noob friendly place to obtain tals gear

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Ironcarrotfounderson, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Ironcarrotfounderson

Ironcarrotfounderson IncGamers Member

Most noob friendly place to obtain tals gear

Specifically the armour and amulet and wand. Please dont say trade since Im fed up of offering various stuff and getting called nooby since i cant offer iron king full set or a few zod runes.

Actually mf gear around 300 mark where can i kill to get stuff on this level so i may actually trade or find it

2. innorton38

innorton38 IncGamers Member

I don't know about the ammy exactly cause I've never found it but i've found several tal orbs off hell meph. Not sure if he is "noob-friendly" enough for ya but he's pretty easy to kill once you get to durance level 3 and park him at a safe distance. Tals armor is a little tougher, but i found one off of Hell pindleskin who is pretty easy to run with a good fire sorc. (trying to get tals armor was the bane of my existence when the patch first came out. Then i finally traded for it and found one the next day. oh well.) I don't think either of these guys has the highest possible chance to drop either but they're both fairly easy to run and they can drop good stuff in the meantime. Hope this helps.

3. Choogy

Choogy IncGamers Member

Ammy you can find offa Hell Meph, and you could off cows in 1.09..dunno if its the same

4. freakzoid

freakzoid IncGamers Member

Best hope is Andy in hell. I got ammy,2xorb and 2xmask from her.