Most Lite Dmg You've Seen on a Sorc?

Trojan Man

Diabloii.Net Member
Most Lite Dmg You've Seen on a Sorc?

Whats the highest damage you have seen on a lite sorc? What hear did they use. I wanna know what gear I should use for HIGH max damage lightning.
 

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen around 41k. I think they can go higher but you sacrifice a lot such as FCR, FHR with all the facets.
 

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
A guy said 49K to me once, and my sorc does 41K.

More is very achievable with Griffs, 20/20 shield, P Eschuta, 15% +3 Lightning Ormus, etc.

Also 95< lvl helps with all the extra with maxed synergies.

- Dennis
 

kmk-soldier

Diabloii.Net Member
saw one with 4x k

griffons perfect,mara perfect, eshuta perfect,.... do I have to say more :)
but I think he wasnt that high lvl, only 8x or something, so probably he will get more dmg
 

Hurtmeister

Diabloii.Net Member
I had 43k with my light sorc, but she was only lvl 85. She used perf griff, perf light eschuta etc and reached the 117% fcr so only problem was fhr. Dmg could have been higher if I used Ormus light and a 20/20 shield.
 

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurtmeister said:
I had 43k with my light sorc, but she was only lvl 85. She used perf griff, perf light eschuta etc and reached the 117% fcr so only problem was fhr. Dmg could have been higher if I used Ormus light and a 20/20 shield.
Hmmm...something's really weird. My lightning sorc has the following skills already: L36 Charged Bolt, L36 Lightning, L20 Chain Lightning L36 Lightning Mastery and my lightning damage is only 13K. I checked on a website where you can simulate your skills and based on with what I listed, I should be doing over 30K lightning damage already. This is so weird. Any ideas?

What skill levels levels are your lightning skills at?
 

morotsjos

Banned
Griffons aren't good for pure dmg-builds. The %increased light damage is added on top of lightmastery which makes it negliable (since lm is already over 500%). Instead - just get as much +skills as possible. 60k is definately attainable, maybe even more with some tweaking.
 

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Its the -resist that is very important. Even though u dont see it in your character screen.
 

morotsjos

Banned
lCE said:
Its the -resist that is very important. Even though u dont see it in your character screen.
Imo it's useless since every half-decent dueler will nullify it by just stacking some more lightres. Then again this thread was about listed dmg...
 

Hurtmeister

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i had all synergies max excpet Nova iirc. And I used perf eschuta with 5-5 facett and a griffon with 5-5 facett the rest was mostly +skills to boost dmg. It was lvl 4x on all skills except Nova. But as I said i could have gotten higher dmg with a 20/20 shield and a Ormus light.
BTW, u use skillers? 13k dmg seem kinda low.
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurtmeister said:
Well i had all synergies max excpet Nova iirc. And I used perf eschuta with 5-5 facett and a griffon with 5-5 facett the rest was mostly +skills to boost dmg. It was lvl 4x on all skills except Nova. But as I said i could have gotten higher dmg with a 20/20 shield and a Ormus light.
BTW, u use skillers? 13k dmg seem kinda low.
+skills gets you higher dmgon both fire and lightsorcies ;) so 3light/20fcr/2sock(or even shako)>>>griff
 
Top