Most/Highest Valuable Item in Diablo2

Mio

Diabloii.Net Member
Most/Highest Valuable Item in Diablo2

I am following the trade pages quite extensively, and dream about finding an item, which will make pages upon pages of offers.

I am curious, since I am rather new on Bnet, which item is the most valued within this game.

When I say valued, I do not mean most commonly traded, but the item that will guarantee you wealth for years to come.

Cheers.

Mio

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
My bet would be that a crazy rare weapon with eth self repair 2 sok 40 ias good and good edmg% would be the most exspensive.

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member
Heard of some insane druid pelts going for many hundreds. But who knows.

I cannot imagine a perfect eth tombreaver would be close to these. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm guessing the most valueable items are some of the extremely unusual rare rings, amulets, headgear, and armor that have dropped for LLD characters or for high level dueling characters.

seralph

Diabloii.Net Member
Crafted Amulet:
+2 sorc
+20 fcr
+20 all res
+30 str
+20 mana
+10% manaregeneration

...if such a thing results from a craft I am more than happy.

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
3 socketed, +3 trap, +3 light sentry, +40 ias
in either a runic talon or greater claw

might not be 1500 hr -- but i bet this would be rather expensive...

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
There might be someone willing to pay a huge amount for some specific item for some wacky just for fun build, but is worthless to everyone else, do those count?
But yeah, crafted ammys, certain magic circlets, maybe crafted gloves or rings, 15% superior gray items with just the right automods and number of sockets are all up there.
I don't think any runewords are up there. I can't think of any runewords that have more than one important mod. Sure, last wishes require lots of nice runes, and has variable damage, but it the price just doesn't scale that much.

Edit- Jag, that would have to be magic, meaning 2 sockets max.

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member
Confused.

Why would a 30s, 30 faster run/walk circlet, which obviously is magic, be worth that?

Is it a dueling thing? Were there other mods?

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
Edit- Jag, that would have to be magic, meaning 2 sockets max.
On a blue, you can get 3 socket mod (artisans/jewelers)--- if you used socket quest, then only 2. I have a 3 sock, 2 assy skill, 3 ls, 30 ias runic shopped from anya so i know its possible...

windforce???? seen a trade recently for just a pul for a 7 ml -- perfect worth a bit, but not that much....

FistOfFury

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there really any one most valuable? Price is subjective to how useful and rare it is and how much the person who wants it is willing to pay. I'm guessing either some really godly ethereal rare or perfect runeworded item. Maybe some sort of charm or jewel? And what about that blue Tyreal sacred armor unique? I imagine that a perfect one or near perfect one is quite up there in rarity/value, unless they've all been duped to hell.

nubikoen

Diabloii.Net Member
On a blue, you can get 3 socket mod (artisans/jewelers)--- if you used socket quest, then only 2
Artisan's/Jewelers are prefixes, that means you can't get +3 traps (Cunning, also a prefix) as well.
On a blue, you can get 3 socket mod (artisans/jewelers)--- if you used socket quest, then only 2. I have a 3 sock, 2 assy skill, 3 ls, 30 ias runic shopped from anya so i know its possible...
I'd love to see a picture of that.